FNAF/POKEMON- Strawberry Fox and Market Brawls

WARNING; FNAF X Pokémon crossover, animatronics are Pokémon, animal abuse, child abuse, William Afton, CC Afton is cannon, Michael Afton is Foxy mask bully, Sibling fluff, hinted Autism and ADHD, Fangame references,

Michael Afton Centric

~~~~~

Inspired by; 'stardustdestiny3' on FanFiction.Net

Book; Five at Night Academy

~~~~~

__________

__________

Darkness shrouded his vision, his lungs feeling heavy as he struggled and wormed about, hoping to free himself from his binds. Something was keeping him in place, but nothing was to be seen. The air around him didn't even feel like air, water, or thick liquid surrounded him, going on for miles north, west, east, and south. When he took a breath, it stung like poison, having his insides burn and dissolve slowly until there's nothing left of him. A ,loud rumbling noise began to echo, right in front of him, or, it would if it didn't seem like he was being lifted up by the invisible hold. Whatever was below him must have done something, because the next thing Mike knows is that he's being dropped about 10 feet off the ground. What was supposed to be the ground felt like everything else, but solid. It was strange, however that thought quickly went as it came when he looked up to see-

"Get up you brat!"

A loud thump as a bundle of blankets fall to the ground with a loud groan, a messy brown nest of hair sticking out from the top. A lanky man stands at the edge of the rickety bed, bags under his grey eyes and short bed hair sticking from every direction. He looked dead. Whining softly at the rude awakening, but somewhat grateful for getting him out of that nightmare, he untangles himself from the burrito and stared up warily at his father. (Though he was curious to know who that person was)

"Finally, i'm not going to wait here and starve so you can get your beauty sleep," The man paused for a split second to scan over his eldest son, a distasteful glint in his eyes as his frown seemed to get lower.

"and by gods do you need it. However, your sister is hungry. Get out of my sight." With a wave of his hand, the younger immediately scrambles up and bolts out of the gap that used to be his door before his father tore it down.

Jumping down the flight of stairs, he passes the evil little thing his father would probably rather to have as he son. The small green bunny snarls at him and scutters off, probably to harass CC once again or sit on his chair for hours, it was a fifty-fifty chance. If he recalls, his name was 'PlushTrap'? Or something along that. Didn't care enough to remember. Skidding to a stop, two heads turn to him as he walks into the pristine kitchen.

"Hey dummy, you finally awake?" The little girl jeers playfully. Her bright, messy orange hair bobs as she bounces in her place. A bright pink onesie covers her body, only proving the fact she also just woke up but as always had endless energy.

"Yeah yeah, make fun of the train-wreck, you bums." Bending down slightly, he opens the fridge and looks around for anything suitable for a breakfast. God-knows what his father would do when he thinks the dish was 'unacceptable'. It was just an excuse to get a few more hits in. Hearing a small sniff, he quickly turns his attention to the little boy curled up in his seat, tear threatening to flow from his puffy pink eyes. Oblivious to the near-breakdown, Elizabeth keeps cheerfully kicking her legs.

"Can we have pancakes?! Oh, and bacon! And whipped cream! And-"

"Woah hold it there buckaroo, I didn't know I had to take notes."