FNAF- Sparking up Conversation (2)

WARNINGS; Dog hatred, an unstable animatronic, a robot furry swearing, gender debate, gender labels and stereotypes, yes the animatronics have genders now, a horrible pun that's a name like seriously wtf Scott, Michael Afton is Foxy Mask bully

Michael Afton Centric

__________

__________

The next morning had started off...surprisingly tame for killer animatronics with a constant thirst for blood. And that wasn't even an exaggeration, one day the weird spaghetti monster decided they wanted a peek through his curtains and spotted a dog, which went from the dog barking threatened from them (Fair enough, seeing as it was an 8-foot monster), which then triggered Foxy to bark back. How did this happen to him of all people, and why did his father program animatronics to bark? Luring and capturing children was the norm, but a fox barking and then proceeding to hiss, that's worse than episode 12 of Immortal and the Restless, and boy lemme tell ya, those 2 minutes would be 120 traumatizing seconds of his life that he would never get back. Anyhow, so after all that barking that somehow didnt disturb any nearby neighbors, Foxy then attempted to break through his window to kill the poor canine. Thankfully Mike had been there in time to stop it, but now the whole neighborhood which is now awake, is now aware of something inside his humble abode. Long story short, people showed up, and activated all the animatronics killer protocols. That was 2 days ago. It had been 4 days since the thing showed up in his house, and 0 days since incident. Maybe today will change that.

For the first time, he was awake before any of the animatronics and was in the kitchen brewing some coffee because god knows he needs it. The fusion and the endoskeleton bear had gotten along just fine and had no disagreements at all. Not like the bear could talk, anyways...edgy son of a bi-

"EgGS?!? WHeRE ArEE YoU-yOU-YOU?!"

What the shit. That was more demonic then usual? A loud skirting noise came from the west hall and shattering of what would probably be his brand new tv because the bastard shattered his old one. Ear-rape proceeded to get closer to him, but Michael did nothing as he already accepted his fate and opened death with open arms- he should've listened to Circus Baby, life is too hard. But Jesus, the repressed homosexual who Christians really need to stop white washing, had other plans as instead of a giant claw digging out his insides, he got a pile of wires thrown into him at high speed that knocks him onto the floor.

Well then.

Wires wrapped around him and he felt the plastic smiling mask rub into his head, the creature was shaking. Every inch of his body excluding his neck-up was being crushed from the metal, his wheeze was barely audible.

"We-E FoUND yOu!!! AHAHaHAhAhahHAhAH!!"

It was concerning, it was normal for Freddy to act like this, but if you listen closely you could hear them all speaking, as though they were all saying the exact same thing. The others never acted this way, it set him on edge. Aw crap, this was becoming too serious for a shit post. Perfect timing, because now the thing lifted him up and carried him around like a ragdoll, still crushing his ribs and shattering his spine with no mercy.

"E-egGs."

It sounded tired, but how in the living, breathing unicorn shit does a soul powered animatronic get tired. Can dead people get tired? Most likely exhausted from destroying everything in his house and screaming as though the plague started. (But knowing the crazy fuckers, they would laugh like a child that took 50 kilos of cocaine if there was one.) Why is this thing being so clingy all of a sudden, Eugh...oh look, now its snuggling him as though he's a teddy bear, oh the irony.