Chapter 1

“I’m just too quick for you!” Tommy shouted behind him with a smile. He was running through large oak trees on a sunny day. Suddenly an object hit him square in the back, knocking the wind out of him. He fell to the ground. He looked up to see Technoblade standing over him.
        “What was that about being faster?” Techno said with a smirk. He extended his hand to Tommy who took it and stood up. “I think I’m done training for the day.” Technoblade turned around to walk away.
        “Well I’m not!” Tommy said definitely swinging his sword in Techno’s direction.
        With lightning fast reflexes Techno whipped around, knocked Tommy’s sword out of his hand, and held his axe up to Tommy’s throat. “Are you sure?”
        “You know what Techno, I just realized how tired I am. I think I'm done for the day.” Tommy replied, laughing nervously.
        “That’s what I thought.” Techno smirked. He picked up Tommy’s sword and handed it back to him. The two started to walk back to Pogtopia, the place they called home.

       Techno and Tommy started to walk down one of the many staircases that lived on the sides of the ravine they called Pogtopia.
        “I think I’m gonna go do some potato farming, would you like to join me?” Techno asked.
        “No thanks Techno, I think I’m gonna lie down for a bit.”
        “Are you feelin alright Tommy?” Techno was genuinely worried. It wasn’t like Tommy to want to rest; he was a very active and energetic kid. Plus it wasn’t everyday Techno offered to spend time bonding with Tommy.
        “Yeah, I’m just tired I guess.” Tommy shrugged his shoulders and walked in the direction of his room.
        Techno watched Tommy go. He wasn’t sure he believed Tommy, but he had always complained when something was wrong. Techno pushed Tommy out of his mind as he went to go farm some potatoes.
                                             ...
        Tommy walked into his room and immediately went for the bathroom. He had lied to Techno, he felt like shit. Tommy threw-up in the toilet.
        “Shit.” He said to himself. He didn't have time to be sick. He opened the cabinet above his mirror, took out the bottle labeled Advil, and took two with some water he got from the faucet.
        “There’s not much I can do right now.” He said to himself again. He walked out of the bathroom and over to his bed. After all, he was tired from getting his ass kicked in training by Technoblade. He climbed under the covers and fell asleep almost immediately.