Author note

Hello,

Welcome to my new story I really don't know what to say at this point but oh well I guess.

The story is about a college student who had a one night stand with her teacher and ended up pregnant but she didn't know he was her new college professor

I've never wrote a studentxteacher story before but I was tempted for a while then I started to read a lot of teacherxstudent story's a decided why not try!!

I understand that some people that read my last book knows I haven't finished it yet but I kinda have writers block for that a little bit but this story it just happened a lot of idea came to my head so I thought I'd make this story I will still do my other book but it's probably not going to be long as how this story might be.

( I know some of my characters might have the same name as my last story but it's mostly because I really like those names and in the future for my other books I might write the names will change.)

I have many other ideas but at the same time I am going to try and keep up with my story through on out but do know that I also have to deal with lots of work and online classes and I am busy sometimes.

(Sorry ahead of time if there is any error hopeful there isn't.)

Well other than all this talking how about we just start the story!!