Chapter one:New Teacher

I'm just starting college with my best friend Fiona who is also by the way my cousin too she is a sophomore in college and I am a freshie new to this world but we won't get to fully experience the whole college experience like I thought we would be because I have a 9 month old baby boy. In which my parents weren't really happy to hear that I was pregnant after my graduation but it happened with a guy I had a one night stand too I met him when Fiona dragged me out to party with her.

"Hey Nolle have you seen my crop top that has babygirl with hearts around it on it I've been looking for it all morning."

Fiona shout from the other room that one of the things of college I won't get to have experience is dorm rooms as to in which I had to get a apartment close to the school so me and Fiona lives together with my cute baby boy.

"No fi I haven't seen it did you check the dryer you was cleaning clothes yesterday so it might be in there."

I said coming out from my room while feeding the bottle to my little man and his cute little green with a hint of brown eyes light up but most of the time they are a pretty sea green and his eyes starts to sparkle as I look at them closely and I am so in love with my little baby soon he will be one and I don't know if I can deal with that he is walking now but he falls a lot too.

"I found it thanks nol." She says walking into the kitchen with me.

"Of course by the way I'm kinda scared to bring him to class with me what about all the looks imma get I wish Ms.Smith wasn't sick today maybe later we can drop something off to her next door."

"Definitely she's been so sweet and did you know she was dating our cousin Lincoln"

"No how do you know" I asked

"I seen her and him kissing last week and she told me that he is her daughter's father and then Lincoln came out and said hi to me then she said I quote "hey babe how do you know Fiona" and we both said that we are cousins at the same time."

"Oh wow I always wondered why he hasn't been to any family functions in 5 years I guess he's been busy here with Ms.Smith I think he should marry her poor woman is 32 and still not married."

Ms.Smith had Natalie at 27 bows she 32 and still not married I didn't even know my cousin was dating her Lincoln is 35 and still not married all he every told us was that he wanted to get back with his high school love but I didn't know it was Ms.Smith and that Natalie was his daughter the world is so small.

"Well I left you some breakfast you might want to hurry up and eat it before your late for your first class of the day and I am leaving so I'll see you after I'm done with class okay bye love ya boo." I told Fiona while I pick up the baby bag and my keys out of the key bowl.

"Yea yea Bye girly love you too." She said before I left out the door.

**
I was the fourth person to come to class but the other 3 started to stare at me with disgusting and confusion I understand they haven't seen me with my little man in class more people started to come into the class room while we wait for our new professor the last one got a promotion and she got pregnant so we are getting a new professor.

"Hello class I am so sorry that I am late I hope you guys are doing fine today-"
"Well you fine too" someone said from the left side of the room.

"Umm thanks and back to what I was saying we are going to be doing ice breakers to get to know each other let's start with the front row."

He went through 3 rows and 15 thirsty girls hinting at them have no gag reflexes and that they are tight which 9/15 I believe aren't that tight and than he got to me.

"Uh Ms what is your name and tell us about yourself."

"Well my name is Noelle and my favorite colors is green and yellow I used to do cheer and dance in high school I have a preciouses little cutie right here and that's all I'll say."

"Well that was a lot and may I ask why did you bring the kid to class today."

"Uh because umm the person I have to watch him was sick today."

"Well okay class lets get to work."

I just realized when I looked up at him that he was the guy I had a one night stand with what the actual fuck he is my teacher now damnit I don't think he remembers me though.

"Okay so before we start this lesson I would like to introduce myself because of course I forgot to and you see how easy it was for me to forget I won't be hard on you if you forget anything but my name is Professor Austin Miller or you can call me Professor Miller or Austin I don't mind as long as you use professor before the name.

Everyone one nodded

"Hold up wait so your divorced why would anyone want to divorce you, you are sexy." The random girl asked

"Well it didn't work out and we split up a year ago we just waited for the divorce to be final that's all." He actually answered her questions.

Then my little boy started to cry while Professor Miller was talking about himself and answering questions anyone had about him.

"I am so sorry he's just hungry I really don't mean to interrupt."

"It's okay Ms.Copeland I'm fine with everything like I said I am a chill teacher." Professor Miller said.

Some girls did roll their eyes at me or looked disgusted with me but I am kinda use to in where I'm out in public people sometimes look at me the same way.

"Hi I am Charlotte."

"Oh hi I am Noelle."