CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Muhibba ended the call and look up to Khairee who was rocking little Khairee on her shoulder. Muhibba have always been amazed by how Khairee is so good with babies, even when she was taking care of Rafeeq, she always tend to understand his needs.

"Umm rafeeq..."Khairee hesitated

"Yes?"

"The twins..ermm..are they still here?" Khairee asked

Muhibba smiled "No"

Khaitee let out a sigh of relief she didnt know she was holding.

Muhibba continued "Husna is already married and Hasna is with their parent in Abuja"

"When is rafeeq coming back? I can't wait to see him" Khairee spoke

Muhibba glanced at the wall clock before saying "They've already Closed, so their school bus will be here anytime soon"

"They?" Khairee was surprised

"Rafeeq have a sister aside from khairee" Muhibba said.

"Really? How old is she? No what is her name? she must be cute too"

Muhibba laughed at Khairee's enthusiastic self "Her name is Maryam by we call her Haifa because it's my mother in-law's name. She's three years old and Yes she is cute" she answered accordingly.

Just then, noises came from the leaving room "They are here!" muhibba.

Khairee passed her name sake to billy and head to the living room after muhibba. She met two kids; a boy, who is undoubtedly the elder and a cute girl. Khairee stared at Rafeeq whom she left when he could barely even talk, he was greeting his Mum respectfully with his sister copying every gesture of his.

"Look at baby rafeeq all grown up" Khairee said in awe. The duo kids turned to her and gave a look that clearly shows they don't recognize her.

"Come here" she drew rafeeq into a bone crushing hug.

"I...can't breathe" The poor boy choked out when the strange lady hugged him tight. Khairee let him go immediately, laughing at him.

"This boy doesn't like hugs" Muhibba mouthed.

"Oh see" Khairee nodded "Sorry, I just missed you so much that was why i hugged you" she added

Baby Rafeeq just looked at her wondering who she is.

"When I Left, you were just a little boy" khairee said.

"And who is this little cutie?" khairee gently patted little Haifa on her cheek

"Haifa!" The girl answered

"Wow what a nice name you have" the girl smiled.

"Who are you?" Rafeeq asked

"I'm khairee"

"Thats my baby sister's name" Rafeeq said

"Oh really, isn't that great?" Khairee acted as if it was the first time she was hearing it.

"Yes it is and she is very tiny"

"Wow! Will you let me borrow her for a week?" Khairee put on her best puppy face

"No" the boy answered without hesitation

"But you have two sisters already and I have none, can't you just let me borrow her?"

"No, But you can come and see her any time since she doesn't go to school"

"Okay" Khairee pouted.