: Haiba Lev,

Request from: , I am so happy that I got a request! Thx for being brave to request and here's your request <)
Timeline: Idk
Au: Shy! Reader
Type of story: Fluff

Lev sat at (m. name)'s porch, snoring lightly. Now you must be thinking, Author-chan, why is Lev sitting at (m. name)'s porch, asleep, and out in the cold? Well, you see, Lev invited (m. name) to another sleepover but at his short boyfriend's house. Lev knew that (m. name) would take long since he had a lot of secretary work.

(m. name) ran to his house and saw the gray hair asleep. He fidgeted his hands for a sec then woke up the tall male.

The tall male flinched then woke up. "Gomen, Lev, for making you wait!" the male exclaimed as Lev looked at the short male with his hand on the back of his neck. Lev said "It's ok anyway let's go you look tired" while fishing out a copy of his short boyfriend's house keys.

"L-Lev, why didn't you go in the house if you had the copy of my house keys..?" (m. name) said while entering the house, not forgetting to remove his shoes.

Lev paused and looked at the other male. He answered "I wanted to wait for you or you might pass out on the front door again" and (m. name) blushed. Lev chuckled as he went to the short male's room while the other set the table.

Timeskip,
(m. name) came out wearing short shorts and Lev's shirt. Lev blushed at the sight even though seeing it a lot of times already. (m. name) laid down on his soft bed and felt the other side of the bed sink.

"(m. name), you're too close to the edge, come closer.." Lev said as the male went close to him and covered his head on the gray haired's chest. Lev smiled and put his head on top of (m. name)'s.

"I love you, (m. name)" He said before falling asleep.

"I love you too, Lev.."