: Kenma Kozume,

-

"I heard this new app called 'SMPWorld', it's like a social media app where the app randomly picks a friend that likes what you like" (A/n: Hello Minecraft fans! :D)

Kuroo said as Kenma perked up at this.

"Actually.." Yaku said as he fished out his phone and open it. The libero showed it to his team and pointed at the app's icon. The icon was the earth and it seemed to shine in RGB. (and its full of blood (Internet Ruined Me-Wilbur Soot))

Yaku said, "The app takes in your information, and don't worry they won't hack your system" and Kuroo hummed. The captain mumbled 'might download it later..' and Kenma looked at the app store icon.

He thought 'I'll give it a try, I guess' and their coach called them.

-

Kenma laid down in his bed after putting his school bag down. He grabbed his phone and went to the app store. He searched for 'SMPWorld' and tapped it when he saw the earth icon.

He waited for the app to download by playing on his Nintendo switch. His phone vibrated, signaling the app was done. The pudding Neko finished the round of the game then opened his device.

He went 'SMPWorld' and a cute ghost came out. A chat bubble appeared next to the ghost saying 'May we borrow your information? Don't worry we won't hack you'. A 'no' and 'yes' came out and Kenma pressed 'yes'. The Ghost's face changed into '<3' and the chat bubbled changed to 'Excellent! Please pick an animal!'.

Tokens with animals slid down his screen and he started searching for a Neko. Kenma pressed the Neko token and the other tokens disappeared.

The Ghost went up to the token and fused with it.

Out came out, a cat. The cat waved at the screen and a chat bubble appeared, saying 'Before we start, Would you like to let us pick a user for you?'.

'The graphics remind me of Super Mario Odyssey..' The setter thought.

The 'yes' and 'no' came out and Kenma picked 'yes' again. Various cards appear and it stopped at one card.

'(username)'