Chapter 17

Amelie pov

It's been 3 months... Jaden is dating mads... josh and I are in a healthy relationship but that all change today.... the 16th the day I broke up with him....

6 hours earlier

I was in my room preparing my self for breaking up with josh.... I was wearing this

 I was wearing this

My hair

And walked out my room and walked down the stairs and then into the livingroom seeing everyone and I said "can I like steal josh from y'all" I ask and Nadia said "what's wrong? You seem so seriously

And walked out my room and walked down the stairs and then into the livingroom seeing everyone and I said "can I like steal josh from y'all" I ask and Nadia said "what's wrong? You seem so seriously..." and josh stood up and looked at me "everything okay?" He asked holding my hand and I looked at our hands and pulled them away from me and stepped a step behind and everyone looked at me.... "why are you acting like this are you okay?" He asked concerned... and I nodded "yea I just wanna tell you something..." I said softly "you can like say it here..." he said wanting to know what is so important... "I mean it's already hard for me to say it... and like-" he cut me off and said "you wanna break up?" And everyone looked at me "what!" Nadia said standing up and I looked down "yes josh I wanna break up." I putted a little piece of my hair behind my ear and looked at him "why... did I do something wrong? I-I can change..." and I said "no don't change it's not about you at all... nessa has been all sad and I just want you to be with her..." and he immediately asked "did you cheated on me.... it's that why you feel so bad right now?" And I said "no no I didn't how can you even say that.." and he said "are you seeing someone..." and I looked down "josh just go to nessa..." and he said "I'm not leaving until you tell me who you have been seeing!" And I looked at him "josh... I'm sorry" and he nodded softly and said "goodbye" and he left the livingroom and I heard the door slam... and everyone was looking at me "stop looking I know I've messed up.." and Bryce stood up "did you cheat?" And my eyes began to get watery and I nodded softly and he looked at me and I fast left the room to my bedroom... and locked the door and sat on the ground... and my phone rang saying nessa I picked up and she looked at me sad "what happened?" And I softly said "I broke up with josh..." and she said "what why!" And I softly said "I cheated without knowing I did and I wanted him to be happy with you someone he can trust..." and she smiled softly... and we talked a little and I hanged up knowing josh arrives in a few there...