Chapter 22 (last chapter)

Guys ima make a part 2 of this book and it will be called "ur back" so this will be like a short chapter I guess and the book will be out tomorrow or today :)
She'll end up with Jaden in the second book YALL DONT WORRY ILL HANDLE IT

Amelie pov

I was done with four after so long I was sleeping over at Ian's place and he was being weirder then always... I was going to max his house and I wore this

 I was going to max his house and I wore this

My hair

And left I was walking down the cold streets and I went to a bakery to get a donut to eat while walking there

And left I was walking down the cold streets and I went to a bakery to get a donut to eat while walking there... I can't believe everything went so fast... I miss LA allot but I just have allot of friends over here and I have my boyfriend I walked to max his house and knocked softly while I waited... and Jannes opened the door and looked at me confused "what are you doing here?" And I smiled "max and I were gonna hang?" And he said "okay..." I walked into max his room and he was in the shower so I just laid on his bed he walked in his room and immediately said "YOU SCARED ME DUDE" and I laughed and grabbed my phone and stayed on it for awhile.... he was done and I was just laying on his bed... "let's go I have a surprise.." and I smiled and we left his house fast... we got into a metro and we waited for our destination...we got out and I was looking around "I love flowers.." and he smiled and we walked to this park and people around me started dancing and I said "oh my- are we in a middle of something?" And he said "ur the something" and I looked confused untill I saw Ian with flowers and all our friends around him and I was confused as if... we walked to him and he got in his knees "what in the world is happening?" I asked soft... and he laughed "I've loved and like you for a really long time and I wanna spend my life with someone who knows me more then I'll ever do... I know where young but we're never to young to marry... will you Amelie hall marry me and make me the happiest man alive and my fiancé?" Everyone looked at me...I softly nodded and he immediately hugged me and everyone yelled.... I was kinda unsure about everything... but I can't change everything back to normal now... I just see Jaden on his place to be my husband but I'm totally keeping that to myself forever... hope my journey with him will be alright...

SECOND BOOK OUT NOW!