Date Night With Tendou✨SFW

i'll be working on the NSFW right after this one❤️

Today was you're 4 year anniversary with Tendou, you've known him since middle school and have been friends with him until he asked you out your 3rd year at shiratorizawa. He's always been that ray of light in your life, he's everything you ever wanted.

—————
"Babe?" Tendou shakes you awake, "What's up" you say still adjusting your eyes to the light. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" Tendou yells, throwing a crazy amount of rose pedals, then jumps up and lands laying on you. "Ooowwww tendou" you say playfully, he looks up at you and you kiss his head still all messy "Happy anniversary" you smile and say trying not to cry cause you know you found the love of your life. Tendou realizes you holding tears back and hugs you tight. "Don't cry cherry, you're going to make me cry" he pouts, you smile and just hold him close. "Well let's get up i made us some BREAKFASSSTTT" he says pulling you up.

As soon as the bedroom door opens you can smell the amazing aroma of freshly cooked food. "T-tendou di- did you cook?!?" you were surprised since you always cooked, Tendou would try to help but he'd always mess up a dish so you just told him you'll do the cooking. "Duh silly that's what i said. I made a load of things i looked up the recipes and made sure i followed along so everything should be cooked just right" He scratches his head while pulling out a chair for you to sit in. You're surprised to see an excessive amount of eggs just how you like them, sausage links, pancakes and waffles that look perfectly made not too burnt, crepés, baked croissants, bacon, hash browns, then to top it off a bunch of fruits and yogurts. "Tendou this-" he cuts you off "Its a lot i know!! Buuuutttt i was thinking the rest of what we don't eat we can put it in platters and take it to homeless shelters, since we've always donated things there" he says. "How long have you been up?!?l" You ask still amazed at the food. "Well i've been up since 5:40am"You look at the time and it's 8:02am. You stand up and kiss Tendou, "I love you omg" You say, you both then sit down and begin to eat. "Oh yeah i forgot to tell you" He says with a mouth stuffed "Tendou finish your food in your mouth before you talk" you say laughing. He swallows the food and continues "Be ready at 7, like dress wearing ready" he says then stuffs his mouth again. "Wha- Where are we going" You say. "Don't worry about it just be ready" he says "Oh and here" he says standing up to get a vase of roses with different colors, he hands you the vase "Tendou these are gorgeous" You say trying not to let that one tear fall. "I love you Y/N" tendou says hugging you from behind.

——-
Time passes to 10:40 and you are both finished with your meal. The meal included a lot of laughing and consistent Tendou talking with a mouth full of food and you reminding him to swallow before he speaks. You both started reminiscing on your friendship in middle and high school, then your relationship. Then you started talking about old funny moments and at some point in that Tendou fell out of his chair from laughing so much. "Tendou i can't thank you enough for this morning, you're so perfect" You say grabbing his cheeks. "Anything for you love" he says and kisses you. You both go to the restroom to brush your teeth and get ready for the rest of the day until night. "Gosh what am i going to wear later i have NOTHING PRETTY ENOUGH" you say looking at your closet. "Babe..." He says laughing. "Go to this store and pick out a dress from here" He says handing you an address, then he hand you his card. "Babe i'm buying my own dress" you say "No, it's on me" he says, you throw on some clothes and grab your purse "jokes on him i got my card" you think to yourself, you look up the address of the place he gave you and see it's a hour and 9 minute drive. "Tendou this is a long drive plus traffic" you say "Just go!!there's no traffic" he playfully yells. You grab your car keys and Tendou walks you to the car, he opens your door and kisses you before you get in, you start the car and he closes your door, you then roll down your window and tendou says "drive safe, drive THE LIMIT, i think 3 speeding tickets is enough" he says, you laugh, "Y/N sweetie... i'm serious" he says fixing a strand of your hair. "Okay okay, I love you" you said. You pulled out the driveway and see Tendou still looks kind of concerned. "Well if he's like that over 3 speeding tickets i might just not tell him about the 4th" you think.
—————————