Lovely Night🍋

Today you had a long day at work and were looking forward to going home and telling Tendou all your problems like you always do.

—————
You got home and opened up the door calling for Tendou as soon as you got in. "Babe i'm home" you yelled "In the bedroom love" he said enough for you to hear. You put your things down and begin to walk to the bedroom.

You open the door and see Tendou and a bunch of rose petals all over the place along with some lit candles and a bottle of champagne. "T-Tendou what's this" you stuttered. "Well you texted me saying all these things about work and realized you were stressed. "I- i texted him? When was this- Oohhhhhh" you thought to yourself.

"Anyways take your shoes off" he says and you do so. As you do so you feel so much stress come off your feet from wearing formal shoes all day. He turns on music let's say Careless Whisper. He grabs you and begins to sway along to the music, you both get carried away dancing to the beat and the moonlight hitting the place you both are standing at.

You hear Tendou softly sing the song as he rests his head on your shoulder while you two dance, "I'm never going to dance again the way i dance with you ooouuuu" he sings surprising you at how good he hit the note. "What" he chuckles as you look at him surprised. "Never knew this big man could sing" you tease him. He laughs softly, "You bring it out in me" he says as you both let your bodies move to the rhythm of the song.

When the song finishes you both fall on the bed laughing. "Would you care to join me for a glass" he says in a accent, you laugh and say "Of course master" he laughs and pours you both some champagne. You both look up at the moon as you sip your glass.

"It's a beautiful night and I hope you enjoy yourself" he says, "As long as it's with you i'm always going to enjoy myself" you say placing your head on his shoulder, he puts his arm around you and puts his head on top of yours.

After a while a song starts playing and it's a long version of the song "Earned it" by The Weekend🏃🏻‍♀️.(SLOWED) It scares you so you jump, "I'm sorry did i scare you" he laughs, "Why the sudden change in music. "I want you y/n, like now. I've been waiting for you because i looked at pictures i've taken while we yunno ✨do it✨" he says putting a hand on your thigh.

"Well now you have me" you say placing his hand more higher than where it is. He drops his glass and picks you up and pushes you onto the bed making you drop your glass. He starts sticking his tongue deep into your throat, and you feel yourself get hot down there. He sees how red you are and runs his fingers down your body until he reached your 🐱.

He then smirks when he feels your jolt at his touch, "Not yet pretty cherry" he says looking down at your 🐱. He starts playing with your ear licking it, kissing it, and biting it. He moaned every time he got some air on purpose so you would get hornier. He began to suck and kiss on your neck leaving hickeys, from there he unbuttoned your shirt "What a pretty bra it doesn't hide anything though, i can see your hard nipples" he says taking it off. He goes back to kissing your neck and starts leaving hickeys all over your upper body.

It made you moan softly, the way his tongue and lips would brush against your body. He goes back up pulling you into a deep kiss. As you two are kissing he plays with your breasts and softly squishes them. "They need some attention too" he starts licking and sucking one nipple as he plays with the other one with his finger. He moans as he licks your nipple making you wet, you felt yourself throbbing for more.

he starts kissing your stomach and then to your skirt you were wearing. He takes off your skirt then your pants slowly. "You're so wet" He says pulling off your panties. "The wetness sparkles as the light of the moon hits it, it looks so delicious" he says. He runs a finger inside your folds making you tense up. "Spread your legs gorgeous" he says smirking. You spread your legs and he puts in one finger. "Not enough baby some more" he kisses your thighs as you spread your legs even farther apart.