Jealous Y/n 🙂

Some profanity, toy use, edging. 🙂

"Y/n I didn't even know her" Tendou groaned, "you
say that but she was obviously rubbing her body against yours and you didn't even stop her" you snapped. "I- i thought it was you" he explained. It got quiet because Tendou soon realized that that was the worse thing he could've said, "You thought it was me?!?!" you yelled "Y-Y/n baby you know i didn't mean th-" "Oh shut up Tendou, you're just so uuuughhhh" you stormed off with Tendou following you.

You arrive at home and Tendou grabs your arm. "Let go of me!" you scream, "Babe let's talk this out" "talk what out? the fact you let some weird girl dance on you because you mistaken her for me? you know instead of punching her in the face i should've punched you" you hissed.

You ignored Tendou and sat on the sofa as you decided to watch T.v while he showered. After 45mins Tendou came out with his hair wet and a towel. You always dried Tendou's hair and he liked it so he got used to you doing it, he glared at you trying to make eye contact with you but you didn't break. Not until Tendou spoke. "If you wanted to wrestle why didn't you just say so" he teased and jumped on you.

"Tendou what are you doing your hair is soaking wet" you said, "Dry it for me then babe" he continued as he put his head on your shirt. "Ugh okay fine fine" you gave up. He sat between your legs while you dried off his hair, "Hey look at this" he said showing you a picture of a beautiful location, "We should go, it would be nice to get another break" he said, "I guess" you mumbled as you finished drying his hair. "Done" you said pushing his head off your lap.

Tendou then pulls out his camera and starts taking videos of you two. "Stop recording me" you demanded then covered your face, "Hey you guys, i'm just showing off my beautiful wife. Isn't she pretty? yes indeed she is" hes holding you down as you try to squirm away. He ends it, posts it, and takes another one. "I'm in me mums car vroom vroom" he says trying to make you laugh, but he didn't even get a sound out of you, other than you trying to squirm around.

He sits his phone down and gets on his knees, he then hugs your waist. Slowly he goes up some more and sits on the sofa  and pulls you on top on him to where you are sitting on his lap, looking into his beautiful red eyes. He pulls you into a hug and kiss your forehead. "I'm sorry. Baby i seriously didn't know it was you, or else i would've dropped kicked the girl" he said and you laughed.

He showered you in kisses some more and reassured you he would never ever make a mistake like that again. "Okay okay, i forgive you. It was my fault i left without telling you" you said resting your head on his chest. "Hey babe I- i'm kind of in the mood for something" you whispered in his ear. "Ooouu what kind of mood" he smirked. "Follow me to find out" you got up and walked to your bedroom, Tendou following.

"You basically owe me for today so put this blindfold on" you hand him a blindfold and he puts it on. You tell him to lay down on the bed and he does. You grab both of his hands and tie then to the headboard. "Wow kinky" he giggles. You take his shorts off leaving his boxers on. You run your fingers on his abs then thighs. You go up and begin to kiss him while stroking his member at a good pace.

You can hear Tendou struggle to keep up with your kisses as you stroke him. "What's wrong babe, getting a little hot" you whispered in his ear, he nods sticking his tongue into your mouth trying to ignore you touching him. The heat both of you create when you're together is amazing, it couldn't stop Tendou from wanting more.

You grab a vibrator Tendou once used to leave you a mess and place it on his tip. You see Tendou squirm and close his mouth, trying not to show how much of a mess you were already making him. "I- i'm going to cum" he moans, and you stop. "Cherry please" he was helpless, he knew what your plan was and he knew he wasn't going to be able to handle all of it.