prologue

you choke me and i can suddenly breathe.

•••

• a tom riddle story •

written by @sixofghosts

WARNING: this story includes mentions of sex, strong language, abuse and self harm and self destructive behavior and tendencies. there is a minor mention of sexual assault in chapter 21 (nothing explicit, it's mentioned only as a memory). if you are not comfortable with any of these themes you can skip the story.
please be kind to yourselves.

COPYRIGHT: i only own my original characters, all the other rights go to jk rowling (or we can pretend that harry potter is an autobiography and all the rights go to the boy who lived himself. i wouldn't mind).
i do not share jk rowling's disgusting transphobic and homophobic opinions and i do not support her in any way.

the picture on the cover is not mine and the rights go to the original owners.

ABOUT ME: hi, my name is constantina but you can call me con. i actually have another account, but i've read so many tom riddle fanfictions these past two weeks and I just wanted to create my own from the beginning, with a new account and everything. also, i'm greek, so most of my other stories are in greek too and i wanted this account to be an only english one. for this reason, if you spot any grammar or vocabulary mistakes please kindly let me know because english is not my first language and it kinda shows.

until next time, take care

con xoxo