6.

meredith was sitting in the common room, book on her lap and a bored look in her eyes.

history of magic had never been her favourite subject but she had to study if she wanted to pass the class.

she hated learning about the past as if it wasn't a ridiculous circle with a certainty of repeating itself.

the past is never the past, is just a possibility of what can happen in the future.

there are a few things that can happen to humanity and they have already happened.

you just have to be ready to face them again.

that's an interesting perspective
but allow me to disagree.

her eyes left the book and found the now familiar face of tom riddle.

he stood in front of her, hands in his pockets and eyes on hers.

she didn't like the way he looked at her, because she liked it too much

and liking something too much can only get you in trouble.

hell knows she had enough trouble for a lifetime, she needed peace because she was made of chaos and trouble loves chaos but she's tired.

there are a few things that can happen to humanity and tom riddle has done them all.

i'm sorry, what did you say?

he looked at her amused and his lips curled up.

i find your way of thinking quite interesting but in my opinion past is worth learning about.

how do you know what i was thinking?

he smirked.

i always know what you're thinking.

she shivered.

you use legilimency.

how else did you think i know
everything?

i don't know, she thought, i just knew. there is no universe where you don't know everything.

and before she could say anything, he added

and that's the forth question.

she watched him in shock as he casually sat down beside her and opened his own book, his charm never leaving him.

she had the opportunity to observe his face from a close distance and that's what she did.

her eyes danced from his eyes to his lips, all in a couple of seconds, and she realised with fear that there was nothing imperfect about his face.

not a single flaw.

in beauty, there's the fear of superficiality.

in beauty, there's the fear of manipulation.

looks can kill and deceive and destroy

and tom riddle didn't seem to have any moral issues about that.

a face like that to a man like him, how dangerous.

tom riddle was the kind of man that could definitely have you on your knees.

to kiss you or to kill you, that's a different story.