Part 1

Draco was staying with Harry and his family for the summer. After Voldemort was killed, the Potters moved into Potter manor and, after months of convincing Lily, Sirius and Remus moved in too. Harry had woken up at about 2am to a wet feeling on his leg. At first he had panicked and though he'd wet the bed but after noticing he still had a dry crotch he decided to get up and turn the lights on dim. You see, Lily had gotten annoyed with having to use candles so got muggle lighting installed with dimmer switches. When he could see, he almost screamed at the sight. He had deep red blood on his upper thigh and hand where he'd touched it. He ran over to Draco to check for wounds but when he saw Draco's blood soaked boxers, everything made sense. Draco had started his period early. Harry sighed and gently shook Draco awake. His boyfriend's shocking grey eyes blinked open and he looked up at Harry still half asleep.

"Hazza, what's going on? 'M tired." Draco mumbled, closing his eyes again before sitting up, wide eyed and staring blankly at his crotch when he too felt the wetness.

"Fuck." Draco whispered, his voice straining from the sob rising in his throat.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. We'll just get you cleaned up and go into one of the spare bedrooms for the rest of the night and deal with this tomorrow. It's okay. Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Harry consoled him, helping him to stand up before leading his sobbing boyfriend into the ensuite. He started a shallow bath and waited for it to fill to where he wanted it before turning the taps off. He helped Draco undress and get into the tub before Draco took a sharp intake of breath.

"God, I'm sorry Haz." He apologised while looking at Harry's thigh.

"It's okay. I'll go get you some clothes and then I'll hop in the bath with you if that's okay." Harry told him, running his non bloody fingers through Draco's blonde hair. Draco nodded.

"I need some pads and stuff too." Draco told him before he left. Harry nodded and went to grab everything. He grabbed some of Draco's women's underwear as well as a pair of boxers, a sports bra and a large t-shirt for Draco and just a pair of boxers and a tank top for himself. He put them in a pile on top of the chest of drawers before exiting the room and going into his parent's bedroom. He gently shook his mum awake, who looked at him like he was crazy.

"Harry? What are you even doing awake? It's 2am for Merlin's sake!" She whisper shouted.

"Yeah, sorry. But Draco um, started his period early and he doesn't have like pads and stuff. So I was just wondering if you had any he could have. He's in the bath at the minute and we were gonna go sleep the rest of the night in one of the spare rooms and sort out the bed tomorrow. It kinda got everywhere. So he's pretty upset right now." Harry explained. Lily was up after he'd finished his first sentence.

"Poor boy. Is he okay?" She asked while going into her and James' bathroom to get things.

"he's just a bit shaken I think." Harry told her. She nodded and handed him a little bag of things before noticing the blood on his thigh and hand.

"You better hop in a shower yourself too Haz. Do you mind if I come see him? Just to check that he's alright." Lily said. Harry nodded and she followed him back to his ensuite, where Draco was just sitting in the water.

"Hey baby. Mum's just come to see you. Is that okay?" Harry asked. Draco nodded and looked up to Lily. He wasn't worried about her seeing him naked. He had asked her a lot of questions about female anatomy as his mother didn't like talking about it so he was pretty comfortable around her.

"Hey sweetheart. How you feeling?" She asked while running a gentle hand across his pale back. Draco shrugged.

"Hurts." He croaked.