Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Francy's p.o.v

Oh my god. It's him. The stranger with the piercing eyes. He was sprawled all over the table playing with his coffee mug. Our eyes were locked and I just couldn't get myself to look away.

"Your order." The girl behind the counter said something. "Excuse me your order"

As she poked my shoulder I finally turned around and she handed me my coffee. I made a plan. Pay and leave. Pay and leave.

If he is here and not in class, it means Lucy has called him for the broken equipment. No wait he was with me. There was no way he was involved. But I also said I should be cautious of him.

Damn it. I should just pay and leave.

I paid and turned around with the intention of walking out. I will just glance there. One last glance.

My eyes glanced there and he was still staring at me. Oh my god.

I looked down at the coffee and realized I took a mug because I thought I would be sitting here. Damn it.

I took a look around and sat next to the table closest to me, placing the mug down. I pretended this was all part of my plan. I pulled out my notebook, phone and headphones and laid them on the table.

I glanced up to look at him, but he was looking down at his phone.

Phew.

I took off my coat and made myself comfortable. New plan. Finish the coffee and leave. I glanced up towards him and the moment I turned my head, he looked away.

Pff, I saw you looking don't even pretend now like I was the one staring.

As his head moved and he glanced at me, I looked away.

Damn it. Now I did it.

I put on my headphones and played some music. I tried to avoid looking at him as much as possible, but every second was torturing me. I was curious.

I lifted my gaze and glanced in his direction.

He was sipping on his coffee and doing something on his phone. For a second I thought he would glance my way, but he stared outside the window.

I opened my notebook and sketched some random things.

Should I go and say hi? He did save my cat's life.

But he really looks like he doesn't want to be bothered.

Hey if he wants to talk to me. He can come to me first.

I kept sketching for a bit and got distracted. When it hit me I was still in the café, I raised my head and looked in his direction.

He was done with his drink, but he was still sitting on his phone.