11 - The City of Angels

-Viewer discretion is advised

- Scenes from After We Collided are used in this chapter that I do not have copyrights to.

I step out of the shower and feel completely refreshed. I washed off those 9 hours of sleep and airplane smells, becoming completely energized.

I walk to my closet and grab a tight dress, one that looks hauntingly similar to lingerie. It was the dress Jada Pinkett wore in Girls Trip but it was red.

I put on black panties and I look in the mirror. I become a bit insecure, to say the least.

I don't particularly like the way my tits sit some days. But I push it to the side so I can at least attempt to enjoy my night.

I put on some black heels and pair it with red lipstick. I wore my hair in a high ponytail, two strands of hair hanging in my face.

I was determined to turn the head of every person I encountered. I'm a fucking goddess. I will have every eye on me at least once tonight.

I walk into the hallway and make my way to Hermione's room. I have back up keys to everyone's room so I enter cautiously, careful not to walk in on anything I'm not supposed to.

"Hey. It's me. I'm coming in." I shout out.

I didn't get a warning so I walked right in. Whatever happens would be on them.

I walk in and nobody's in there but I hear the shower running. I realize she's in the shower and I lay on her bed and wait for her.

A few minutes later, I'm on my phone and I hear the shower cut off. The bathroom door opens and I begin to speak.

"Hey. I hope you don't mind that I let myself in. I wanted to wait for you so we could go to the club together. Luna's still not back from the beach?" I inquire, still looking at my phone.

"I wouldn't know because I haven't seen Luna since we checked in."

I look up from my phone and if I didn't realize it by the sound of his voice, I now realize I'm in the wrong room.

"Merlin, Ron! I didn't know this was your room. I-I was looking for Hermione and Luna's room." I blurt out.

Something in my brain told my eyes that it was okay to betray me. They start looking at Ron. Every single, wet inch of him. I feel so dirty because why does he look so good?

"Like what you see?" he smirks, taking advantage of my flustered state.

"You wish, Weasley." I scoff, turning away from him.

"You look great, Lenie. I like the dress." he states.

This time, my cheeks betrayed me. Because why the fuck am I blushing?

"Thank you. I'm going to go now." I manage to choke out.

Before he can say or do anything that will make another part of my body betray me, I dash out the room.

I make my way to Hermione and Luna's room, the actual one, and I knock on the door.

"Come in, Lenie! It's cracked." Hermione shouts from the other side of the door.

I walk in and see Hermione and Luna in two matching dresses. They were dark purple and they fit their bodies perfectly. To top it off, they had a subtle, but very sexy, clear gloss on.

"Merlin, you two look great. You'll be the prettiest couple in the bar." I exclaim.

"Us? You look like a goddess?" Hermione blurts out.