~ Chapter II ~

Why are they here, why are they here.. Lust thought to himself while gaining a headache. Turning to a migraine.

I need a paracetamol.. to calm the migraine.. I don't have one.. Lust's head was pounding. He looked up to see the three " bad " guys named Horror, Killer and Dust all going tot he bathroom. He suspected that they were planning a kill or something.

Where can I get paracetamols from? There's nowhere.. His head never got better, it hurt like hell. His soul was practically shaking, almost looking like it was having a spasm. Before you ask, he did look at his soul, he took it out then shoved it to the side of his jacket, to take a look so no-one else would see.

He had forgotten that Horror, Dust and Killer were in the bathroom, he headed towards it, walked in and saw the boys look at him, raising their bone-brows. ( Go along with it- by that I mean, for us HuMaNs- eyes brows xD ).

He rolled his eyes to them. He was fantastic at acting, he was acting at the very moment. He was acting as if he wasn't terrified of them.

He went up to the wall, now leaning against it while letting out a loud, long sigh.

Horror, Dust and Killer continued talking, Lust had his eyes closed. He was eves dropping, they just didn't know it.

" What if Nightmare wants to destroy this very AU? " Killer asked, slight excitement in his voice.

" Listen Killer, we know your all about killing, we can tell from your name, but maybe he wants to keep this AU? It does have clubs such as this one to keep us not-so bored. " Dust replied, sounding surprisingly happy.

" One you've been here for a week you'd be bored. " Lust muttered to himself, realizing that they probably heard him.

" And why would that be? I thought that sluts like you had it good. " Killer had said to me. I felt my soul pang, I ignored it.

" Well.. it's.. not so nice when you get abused by everyone you see. Get looked at weirdly. Feel worthless. Get depression. Gain trust issues. Get anxiety. Etc. " Lust replied, smiling.

" Oh? You probably fake it. I mean, look at you! " Dust had said to him. Another pang..

" Dust, Killer, don't be so hard on him, for fuck sakes. " Horror has said to them both, sounding annoyed at them. Lust smiled to him, Horror winked back. Lust looked to the door out of embarrassment.

" Fine! " They both replied hastily.

" Why are you guys even here anyways?. " Lust asked through closed eyes and shivers.

The bathroom was cold, maybe even freezing. Horror, Dust and Killer were used to cold. List was rather used to warmth.

" We have nothing to do. " Killer replied.

The door swung open and they all looked over to see some drunk dude, staring at Lust.

He began walking towards Lust, nearly falling over half way through.

He grabbed his cheek and Lust tried to push him away, but failing.

Lust felt it go from heavy to light. He open his eyes again to see then man dead on the floor. An.. axe through his soul area.

" You.. " Lust shuddered at the thought. He had met the man before. He was always drunk. Always looking at Lust weird. So THAT was his chance, that's why he looked at weird, mother fucking pervert.. he thought.

Horror walked over and grabbed the axe.

" It's fine, ok? " Horror looked to him, smiling.

Lust smiled back, a genuine smile. He was extremely thankful for that. If he didn't do that? He'd be raped. Assaulted in many ways. Maybe even worse..

Horror told Killer and Dust to go back to see if Nightmare and Cross were drunk yet, which would be annoying if they were.

Horror got a mini piece of paper and write down his number for Lust. Handed it to him. Then left, feeling rather pleased with himself.

Lust took it. His soul rested. He felt warm. He felt cared for. Less worthless. He found it crazy how Horror had even cared enough to even save him.

I'll text / call him tonight.. He thought, leaving the bathroom. Leaving that dead body lying there.

His head no-linger throbbed, making him feel better.

He did have a bit of whiskey. Not getting drunk though, unlike Papyrus and Mettaton. Lust could spot them from across the room..

Hey you guysssss ✌️☺️

Sorry if some spellings are wrong- it's 12:05 am, on a school night TvT

Ima go bed later though. x

- Dxcko / Author.. 🦋💖