~ Chapter VI ~

( Warning- Swearing again 😘 )

While they were at the coffee shop, Lust opened up about his life more to Horror, he was more comfortable talking to him about it then anyone, which would sound insane to a normal person.

" I just don't know what to do anymore.. " Lust admitted shyly.

" Lust.. you can't just give up! Your like a best friend to me ever since we met at that club! " Horror told him without hesitation.

" Aren't Killer and Dust your best friends? " Lust replied, raising a bone-brow.

" Well.. yes.. but your also basically a best friend! " Horror said, looking right into Lust's eyes. He looked at them and zoned out. Lust's eyes were purple with little neon pink hearts as pupils, they looked beauti-

" Earth to Horror, you still here?! " Lust asked with a face full of concern.

" Jesus Christ Lust! Yes I am still here! " Horror replied immediately.

" Gosh mate, you got hella zoned out! " Lust told him, laughing a bit.

" I'm not dumb, nitwit, I know that. " Horror said.

" Woah, nitwit, a new word " Lust said with a smile and a little laugh.

" Shut up, nitwit. " Horror replied with a grin.

" Never " Lust said.

Lust talked until their coffees arrived at their table.

" Thank you. " Lust said to the waiter.

" My pleasure, have a nice day! " The waiter said to the pair, walking away.

Lust took a sip of his coffee.

" Jesus Christ that's hot! " List exclaimed while blowing at the air, Horror chuckled.

" Of coarse it is, Lusty, they only just made it! " Horror said with another chuckle, the one that Lust now loved.

" Oh shut it, Horror-bear. " Lust said while managing to swallow the boiling coffee.

" My tongue stings a bit. " Lust said.

" I'm not surprised. " Horror replied rather firmly.

♠︎ ♠︎ ♠︎

Killer and Dust were so keen to see who Horror was with. They teleported off to the same place that Horror was at and we're in shock when they saw him in a coffee shop talking to.. Lust Sans..

" What the fuck?!?! " Killer shrieked.

" Shut the fuck up!! " Dust whispered to Killer, they could actually hear their conversation through the glass, they were now hiding in a bush.

They heard Lust say, " You know, your eyes are actually really pretty.. ".

" Well that's something you don't hear everyday.. " Killer mumbled.

" Agreed.. " Dust mumbles back.

" Why is he with HIM?! " Killer whispered.

" Listen! I don't fucking know, ok!! " Dust said to him.

" Alright, alright.. " Killer said back, looking into the window.

They could see Lust circling the top of his coffee cup with his index-finger while Horror was talking, saying stuff like, " Well, your not giving up, now are you? ".

" Are they dating or some shit? " Killer asked Dust, both their eyes widened.

" Oh my god, imagine that.. eeeee! " Dust shrieked to Killer.

" Why does that look cute?! Oh my god!! " Killer said to Dust, both their eyes full of happiness.

" Wow.. " Dust said rather calmly.

" Heh.. lets not tell anyone.. for now.. " Killer said with a smirk growing on his face.

" Yeah. " Dust said back to him.

After all, Killer couldn't really argue, he was dating Outer! Neither could Dust really argue, he was dating Blue!

Yes this was short ✌️😒

It's midnight on a school night and we have double PE in the god damn morning- sHiT-

Tomorrow I'll have no bloody energy-

Who cares, it happens every night anyways -3-

~ Dxcko...