~ Chapter IV ~

( Warning- some swearing again 🤭✌️ )

Horror had been on his phone an audio lot recently and it slightly confused Killer and Dust. As we all knew by now, he was texting someone. Maybe he's.. oh my god.. he took longer in the bathroom than us at the club.. maybe he gave his number to Lust Sans?.. No No! That's not true! Killer thought to himself while playing Mario Cart with Cross.

Killer looked over to see Horror STILL texting someone. They'd been texting since this morning!!

" Horror.. who on earth are you texting?! You've been on that phone all the time AND you type really fast when your texting someone! Your phone isn't on silent, so I can hear how fast your typing! Right now? Your texting speed!! " Killer asked with a high tone to his voice.

" None of ya business, Kills. Why? " Horror replied, watching his phone the whole time.

" I'm just wondering! Can you at least tell us who?? " Killer asked him.

" Yeah! Tell us!! " Dust and Cross said together.

" Uhm.. no..- " Horror replies, he'd feeling awkward if he just came out with, Oh yeah I'm texting Lust Sans. That'd just be out of the blue and the others wouldn't like it.

" Ugh! Don't expect me not to find out who it is though!! " Killer said, now focusing on the next game of Mario Cart.

Horror chuckled, looking back at his phone. Dust walked by him, obviously trying to see who he was texting. Horror faced his phone to his chest, he could see Dust roll his eyes to him then go over to Killer and across to watching them play Mario Cart.

Horror looked back to his phone. He had gotten more messages from Lust.

Lust💜 : Hey Horror-bear. I'm bored as shitttt 🙄

Horror🔪 : I'm bored too. The guys are trying to find out who I'm texting. Which is you 🙄😂

Lust💜 : You aren't letting them see, are you?

Horror🔪 : No, whyyy? 🤔

Lust💜 : Because they hate me- 🙄🙄

Horror🔪 : Well they shouldn't hate you, your a lovely person 🤭✌️

Lust💜 : You may not seem like it to other people, but your a really nice guy. Yes you were intimidating at the start but I've learnt to like it.. 🥺💖

Horror🔪 : Awwwe~ How lovey-doves of you to put the 💖~

Lust💜 : .. Shut up!.. 🥺✌️

Horror🔪 : Alright, alright.. 💖

Lust💜 : Hey!! That's mY emoji now-

~ Offline.. ~

Horror felt happy. None of the guys had seen the messages. And Killer wouldn't find out who I was texting because I always have my phone with me, ALWAYS. Unless he would?

Heyyyyy, ✌️😊

You is beautiful u-u

💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙

~ Dxcko..