~ Chapter X ~

Lust💜 : The only thing I'm excited for about tonight is seeing you 😅

Horror🔪 : Honestly same- 😌

Lust💜 : Whelp- I'm gonna get ready, byeeee

Horror🔪 : Bye Lusty 😊

~ Offline ~

Lust's least favorite thing in the world was pole dancing. Papyrus has told him that tonight she was gonna make him do it, he wasn't at all excited. Only excited to see Horror, that's all..

~ Time Skip : Clubbing ~

" Hurry the fuck up brother! " Papyrus yelled form downstairs while Lust was getting his last shoe on.

" Coming.. " Lust said while walking down the stairs, feeling like an idiot for even agreeing to this.

Papyrus and Mettaton were both downstairs, which Lust wasn't expecting.

" Finally! Took you long enough! " Papyrus practically yelled while getting out of her seat, followed by Mettaton.

Papyrus began dragging Lust outside, Lust pulled away and walked on his own.

They arrived at " Hell 698 " after a speedy 12 minutes, Papyrus and Mettaton walked straight in while Lust hesitated, but walked in.

Lust was looking around for Horror.

He saw Dust and Killer walk into the bathroom. Horror's in there to if they're going in. He thought while walking towards the bathroom door.

He was correct.

He walked in and immediately saw Horror's smile appear.

" Look who it is. " Horror said with his signature smile, which Lust had managed to fall in love with.

" It's me! " Lust giggled while walking up to a mirror and looking at the eyeshadow on his eyes.

" Honestly, I don't miss that you guys have been talking to each other, it's cute. " Killer admitted.

" Oh come on, Killer, you said that a week ago! " Horror said, looking over to him.

" It's true, hey Lust, Killer has even began to ship you two! " Dust chuckled.

Lust shrieked at that, feeling extremely embarrassed.

Horror walked over to Lust and hugged him.

Not gonna lie, it was quite weird hugging your future husband in a bathroom at a club, but it was worth it.

Hello! How are you guys?

School is boring me more than it should.

I'm
Bored
As
Fuck-

~ Dxcko...
xxx

♡ 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚡 𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝 ♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara