•College 1.0•

°Adrien's P.O.V°

I am currently on my way to pick up my amazing girlfriend, to take her to college. I am driving and I park right in front of the bakery. I get out and walk up to the door.

"Hello, Adrien!" Sabine exclaims. She hugs me. "Hello. Where is Marinette?"

"She's upstairs, unpacking." Exclaims Tom. I nod and head upstairs. I knock on her trapdoor. "Hello?"

"Come in!" I open the trapdoor and climb up onto her floor. "Hi, Kitty!" I walked over to hug and wrap my arms over her shoulders. "Need any help packing?" I ask her. "Please. I have so much work to do! Thank you!" I walk over and start picking up some cardboard boxes. I help her back up her things. I come across an old picture of me. "Aww. You kept this?" I say. I hold up up the picture and show her. She starts to blush. "Y-Yeah..."

We continue packing for the next 30 minute, until we finish. I help her carry boxes down. "Is that all?" asks Marinette's dad. "Yep!" Responds Marinette. I help her carry her boxes to my car.

"Bye Mom. Bye Papa." She hugs her parents. "Adrien, get over here." Chuckles Sabine. I walk over and Tom adds me to the group hug.

"Well, we better get going we have a long ride ahead of us."

"Love you guys!"

Marinette waves and her parents wave back. I walk over to my car and open her car door. She gets in. I wave to her parents and get in the other side of the car.

"Ready M'Lady?"

"Ready Kitty."

"Pound It!" We say as we fist bump. I start the car and we drive away. It is a 1 hour drive there. But, don't worry. We can get back in Paris in no-time in case of an akuma!

Marinette fell asleep within the first 30 minutes. She's so cute with she sleeps! Tikki and Plagg sit upfront and talk. I listen to music. Marinette walks up. We only have 15 minutes until we get there. "Hello." She yawns. "Hello Sleepyhead. You sleep well?" I ask. She nods and yawns again.

She leans back and pulls out a box of candy. My favorite. I open my mouth, hoping she would give me one. She pulls one out and hands it to me. I throw it in my mouth. "Thank you." She giggles. "Your so cute."

"Thank you." She responds. "So are you." We both laugh. Before we knew it, we were at the college. We get out of the car, coming back later for our things. We walk into the main office.

"Adrien Agreste." I say. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng." She says.

"Yes. Adrien you are in Room 509 with Nino Lahiffe. Marinette, you are in the connected to 509, you are in 510 with Alya Cesaire. Here are your keys."

"Thank you." I say. She hands us our keys and we head upstairs, to the 5th floor. We walk down the hallway to our rooms. They were connected.

We open up the door to my dorm, we see Nino and Alya already here. "Hey Guys! Come on in." Says Alya. We walk in. It's a good dorm. It had nice furniture, and was very functional. Alya guides Marinette to their dorm. It looked almost the same as Nino's and mine, but it had a large window that let sunlight through it. Marinette's face lit up. She started to decorate her side of the room. She put a gazillion pictures of the two of us. And, a few of the four of us. She one of our whole graduating class, and one of her and her family.

She put a pink bedspread over the bed and added a ladybug and a black cat pillow. After she finished making her bed, I ran over and jumped on it. Everyone laughed.

"Really? Did you have to?" Marinette says while laughing. "Yes. Yes I did." We all continued to laugh. Nino jumped on Alya's bed. "We're going down to the Starbucks on Campus." Says Alya.

"Okay. You girls have fun." Nino replies. Alya and Marinette grab their purses and walk out.

°Marinette's P.O.V°

Alya and I walk down to the cafe. I'm wearing a short brown skirt, with a green tank top. Alya wears an orange short jumpsuit. We walk down. We see the cafe, and walk in. We are greeted by a barista, who is none other than Luka.

"Hey, Luka!" I exclaim. His face lights up. "Mari!" He runs out from behind the counter and hugs me. "How have you been?" He asks. "Fantastic. How have you been?"

"Great! And...um...do you maybe want to go out with me later?"

"No. I'm sorry. I'm dating Adrien..."

°No one's P.O.V°

Adrien came into the cafe and was about to smack Luka. In the end, no one was hurt physically. Luka was still heartbroken, but let me tell inform you on how the rest of the year went...

Marinette turned 18 in December. Luka never got over Marinette. The squad went to spend Christmas in Paris, and akumatizations didn't stop.  Will they ever be able to defeat Hawkmoth?