•The Lahiffe Wedding•

°Adrien's P.O.V°

Months went by and it was now time for Alya and Nino's wedding. It was the day off, actually. I was in a room with Nino, his brother Chris, Kim, Max, Ivan and his dad. Nino is getting his hair done at the moment. "Ya nervous?" Asks Kim. "Yea." Nino replies. "You'll be fine."  Says Nino's Dad. "Marriage isn't about the wedding, it's about being with the one you love."

"Dad, I think Alya may disagree. Have you seen how expensive this thing was?" We all laughed at Nino's response. "T-minus 1 hour until you walk down that aisle." Says Max.

°Marinette's P.O.V°

"Alya, you look stunning." Alya walks out in the dress I made for her. It was a fit and flair dress, to how off her curves. Her hair pulled back into a type of bun. "So do you girls." She replied. I sat there with Mylene, Alix and Rose. Juleka sadly couldn't make it. Alya's sisters were there. We all wore long, flowy, orange bridesmaids dresses with our hair up as well. I look at the clock.

"It's time." Alya sighs nervously and walks out of the room. She grabs her father's arm as the bridesmaids grip the groomsmen. Adrien mouths the word, 'Wow'. I silently giggle. The doors open. Nino walks down to the aisle with his mother and father. He stands on the front.

Then, all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen go down, Adrien and I are last. We walk down and seperate at the front of the church. Now, Alya's twins sisters and Chris walked down the aisleas the flowers girls and ring bearer. The doors opened and music started.

Alya and her dad walked down the aisle. She looks stunning. I look and Nino, who has tears in his eyes. I start to cry. She's my Best Friend, I love her so much. She walks down and greets Nino in the front. Her father sits. Alya hands me her flowers and the ceremony begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I do." Says Alya.

....

"I do." Says Nino. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife! You may now kiss the bride." Nino kissed Alya and everyone cheered. Alya and Nino ran down the aisle and we all headed toward the reception!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have the maid of honor and the man of honor, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste!" Adrien takes my hand and we run through the people to the table in the front of the room.

"Now! LET ME INTRODUCE FOR THE FIRST TIME MR AND MRS LAHIFFE!" Alya and Nino ran out and we all cheered! It truly was a night to remember.

(Guys...I'm having writer's block. I can't seem to figure out any good ideas. Now, I want you guys to comment ideas for future chapters in this story. I would really appreciate it!)