•College 4.0•

°Marinette's P.O.V°

Today is graduation! Nino is proposing to Alya! The ring is a orange diamond. It's stunning. "She's gonna love it." I whisper to Nino as were about to walk out onto the stage, on which were graduating on. We walk out surrounded by our fellow graduates. I sit down.

"Today, You are adults. You will go off into your future. You all have done an amazing job, to get here today. I won't do a long speech. But, I know Mr. Nino Lahiffe has something to say." Our principal, Mr. Jones knew about the proposal. He handed the microphone to Nino and Nino sighed nervously. He looked and Adrien and I, we nodded. He smiled.

He walked to the front. "Hello. My name is Nino Lahiffe, and I am here today graduating from this college. I am proud to say that I've had great friends along the way, but one friend in perticular. My girlfriend, Alya Cesaire." Everyone clapped. Nino walked over to Alya, grabbing her hand. She stood up and was guided to the front of the stage.

"Alya, I love you so much! We've known each other since we were 14, and I loved you ever since. So, Alya Cesaire...Will you marry me?" Nino went down on one knee and held out the box that held the ring. He smiled.

Alya started to cry. "Yes!" We all smiled. Nino slid the ring on her finger, and stood up to kiss her. I cheered, so did Adrien.

The rest of the ceremony went on and I looked over to see Alya and Nino smiling so wide. I love them both so much 🙂.

(AHHH! My second favorite ship, DJWIFI! I hope you liked this chapter!)