Chapter 5: Tension

JJ

Emily and I got closer and closer everyday, she would spend nights at my house or I would spend it at her apartment. We knew each other and we were always taking care of each other. The team was aware of our friendship and how it grow so much since our last case. Although, Garcia would give us weird looks or smile every time Emily and I were on the same room. On the other hand, Gideon decided to take a vacation and Spencer was a little bit affected by that. It made me kinda sad for him because I know how Gideon is like a father to him. I think we all know he is not coming back, just like Elle did.

- Babe.- I came back to the real world and turn to Will who gave me a soft smile and kissed my hand, those kind of gestures started to feel weird, especially if he did it in front of Emily.- Wanna grab Chinese? There's a new restaurant down the street.

- I... Sure, why not.- I sighed and smiled at him who stand up to look for his jacket. I look at my phone and there wasn't any messages, felt kinda disappointed.

Will came back with a sad look on his face and I felt kinda relieved.

- It was work, they need me back. There's a difficult case and they need my help so I guess I can kiss goodbye my small vacation with you.- he said disappointed and I nodded. I stand up to give him a hug but that wasn't on his planes because he just gave me a kiss.- Although we have time to do something else...

He started kissing me this time and to pass his hands all over my body making me really uncomfortable, quickly I pulled away from him.

- I can't do this right now, Will.- he looked at me disappointed.- I'm sorry, I'm on my period, ok? Next time.

That was a lie.

- Yeah it's fine. I'll see you later then.- he just gave me a smile and head out. I sighed.

Why lie to him? I wanted to do it, right? He is my boyfriend and it's been a while since we...

My phone interrupted my thoughts so quickly I pick it up. It was Emily.

- Hey JJ! Are you busy?.- she said excited, making me smile.

- Not at all! Where are we going?.- I asked her and I could hear a small laughed from her.

- Well, Garcia and I are going to hang out and I was wondering if you wanted to come with us.- she said and I checked my outfit, I'm ready to go.

- I would love to!.- I answered.

- Cool! I'll pick you up in 10.- she said and hung up. I went to put on some perfume and fix my hair a little bit since Will made it so messy. After 10 minutes I heard a honk and quickly left my house to go to Emily's car. I was going to go to the passenger seat as usual but somebody was there and it wasn't Garcia. Silently, I sat on the back seat.

- Hey JJ! This is Ashley Seaver, Hotch introduce us this morning, she's gonna be with us for a little bit.- she smiled at Ashley and then at me. Ok?

- Nice to meet you, JJ.- The other blonde said and I faked a smiled at her. She literally looked like me, blonde with blue eyes. I feel like she was my Walmart version.

- Nice to meet you too. Also my friends call me JJ, you're not my friend... You can call me Jennifer.- I said as nicely as I could but Emily and Ashley gave me a surprised look.- Nothing personal, I don't really know you.

- I understand, I'm sorry Jennifer.- I just nodded at her and Emily looked at me quietly for a second and started to drive. During the whole way to the bar, Emily and Ashley were talking happily about something that I wasn't paying attention. Emily barely said any words to me, She was really happy with her new friend.

Thanks, Hotch.

Calm down JJ, don't be jealous. She is allow to have more friends, right? It's not like we're dating or anything and I don't like her like that, we're just friends and I'm with Will... Who I lied. I guess it's just harder for me since Ashley look like me and I feel like I'm being replaced, Emily wouldn't do that to me... Right?

- JJ, we're here.- Emily touch my hand and I quickly looked at her. I didn't notice we were already at the bar and that Ashley wasn't on the car, it was just us.- Are you ok?

- Yeah I'm fine, just kinda tired.- I lied and she sighed, she made me move and sat on the back sit with me.- what?

- I know you're lying. You seem mad and I want to know why.- She said it in a serious voice, shit. Lying didn't work out this time.- You know you can't lie to me, I know you and I know when something is wrong so please tell me.

I sighed.- I guess I don't like Ashley, that's all. She just... She look a lot like me, I feel replaced.

- Hey hey... That would never happen, ok? You're my bestfriend and Ashley is nice but she doesn't know me like you do, I would never replace you like that, ok?.- she holds my hand and looks at me in the eyes making me feel calm, she is always able to do that and I'm glad she has that power over me.- So don't be jealous and let's have fun!

- I'm not jealous.- she laughed at me and I rolled my eyes.

- Come on, ba... I mean, JJ. They are um... Waiting for us!

She quickly got out of the car and ran to the bar.

Did she... Did she almost called me babe?

I have say... I wouldn't feel uncomfortable if that happens.

————————————
A/N: Heyyyyy, sorry for taking too long to write lol but I will do my best to post chapters faster!