cute too

┌─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┐

i flopped on to my bed as i sent what felt like my millionth text to the mysterious coffee boy "karl". here's what i have found out: he lives near me, he's not only cute but also funny, and for some reason hes friends with a ton of british men.

it felt like our conversations didn't even have an awkward "first time" phase. it was more like he was an old friend and we were catching up.

i receive a notification from twitch that georgenotfound is live. i had tried to get into the whole minecraft community but i found the streams rather boring. i still get notifications from twitch, and every time i tell myself i'm gonna delete the app i get distracted.

so here i am still getting notifications from streamers that i don't care about.

i decided to give twitch one more chance and i clicked on george's notification. he had been talking about how his cat has been sitting in his lap for a few minutes. he moved the camera to reveal a small gray cat cuddled up.

"maybe twitch isn't so bad" i shrugged to myself, my attention had been caught just because of one cat.

i heard another voice come from his stream, "look at all the simps in the chat" they said.

"shut up sapnap!" george sighed.

i watch the stream for a few minutes more until i heard george say, "wait who just entered the call?"

"MY HUSBAND" sapnap says. george realized who it was and started to laugh. i stared at my screen completely confused, all i wanted was to see more george cat content.

the chat had gone crazy upon hearing sapnaps words.

gogpog: KARL

dreamnotfoundlover: IS THAT KARL

honkkatie: KARLLLLL

isabelleinnit: OH MY GOD ITS KARL

user001: karl x sapnap forever?

i stared at the chat not comprehending that it could be the same karl i was texting. i brushed it off until i heard him speak.

it was the exact same voice the other karl has.

my thoughts started to rush, "wait there is no other karl it's all the same karl...no there's no way he's like famous why would i bump into him knowing my luck".

he spoke again and it sent chills down my spine. it literally sounded exactly like the guy i clumsily bumped into.

my thoughts got interrupted when george started to ask him a question, "karl can i show them your cam?"

"yeah sure dude" karl replies.

i see the screen switch from george and minecraft to the boy i ran into earlier. he's wearing the same outfit. he had his headset on and was aggressively downing a monster whole. he slammed the can down on the table beside the 6 other cans.

and the starbucks cup from earlier.

i felt frozen, i couldn't keep my eyes off him. he looked even better on stream.

i also couldn't believe that he was the same karl as the one i met. i took a second look to confirm it was him, which i don't even know why i did because it was clearly evident that he was him.

i listened to george, sapnap, and karl all joke around. karl's humor compliments theirs so well.

after around 30 minutes george decided to end his stream. i got sad because i couldn't see any more karl content-that is until i saw who he was raiding.
georgenotfound is raiding karljacobs

this is actual karl content now.

i joined his stream to see him playing gotta go my own way from high school musical as he intensely sang along. his chat was going crazy and he had thousands of viewers.

seriously, how did i not know who this boy was? and what are the chances that i bumped into him on the sidewalk?

he logged on to a minecraft server which i was assuming to be the "dream smp" and he also joined george and sapnap on vc. they talk for a little before sapnap coincidentally asked, "karl why do you have a starbucks cup on your desk" he laughed.

karl immediately turned red before replying, "it's a long story".

"well we have time" george replied.

"yeah just tell the story karl" sapnap added on.

he started to turn bright red. i could tell he was hesitant to tell the story but also excited.

"ok fine fine. you guys can't make fun of me though" he said smirking.

is he about to mention our whole interaction on stream? in front of about 100k people?

"i was walking back to my apartment and then i bumped into this girl and she spilled her coffee everywhere" he muttered.

"A GIRL" george yelled.

"HE INTERACTED WITH A WOMAN" sapnap shouted.

at this point karl was more than red. he was obviously embarrassed and flustered.

"so i like offered to buy her another coffee" he added on.

"SIMP" sapnap yelled once again.

"OOOOOOOO KARLL" george said in a high pitched
voice teasing him.

i didn't realize i was bright red too until i glanced at the mirror.

"i'm not simpimg i was just being nice i felt bad for her" he said.

"ok yeah karl tell yourself that" sapnap said. george laughed.

"she ended up asking for my number after i bought her another drink" he slowly said.

"KARL IS COOCHIE MAN" sapnap yelled.

"YES POP OFF KARL" george laughed.

"guys stop" karl said in a lighthearted and embarrassed tone.

"well if you are watching this coffee girl, i think you're cute too" he added on.

what a simp. but i am too, i thought as i smiled to myself.

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘