excluded

i woke up the next day, eyes puffy. i obviously looked like i was crying before i went to sleep. i couldn't even go to the bathroom and try to hide it, mostly everyone was already awake and talking.

i walked to the kitchen and found george wilbur karl and dream talking.

"good morning" i smiled.

"morning" will replied.

the rest of them just nodded at me, acknowledging my presence.

i stood there leaning on the counter trying to figure out what they were talking about.

and after a while of not understanding a single topic they were discussing, i went back to the couch to scroll through my phone.

i heard someone walk over and turned around to see wilbur.

"you feeling better?" he asked.

i nodded and asked him the same.

"just trying not to think about it you know" he said.

"me too" i replied with a bittersweet smile.

after a little, everyone woke up. the house was chaotic again. everyone yelling over each other. it was fun and quite a good distraction for the whole
karl and niki situation.

"hey" i said walking up to karl.

"hi" he said, immediately going back to his conversation with the rest.

to be honest, it made me a little sad that he didn't wanna continue the conversation. i just wanted to talk to him and forget about my jealousy but it didn't seem like he was interested in talking to me.

i sighed and walked out of the kitchen, sitting back on the couch. george and clay were already in the living room, sitting on the other couch talking about random twitter memes.

i scrolled on tiktok for a little while before turning around to see karl and niki joking around together.

god i wish i was her.

i turned away to look back on my phone, soon getting interrupted by george showing me a weird photo of dream he took. we all burst into laughter and started to talk about how he hasn't even done a face reveal.

it had been three hours of me being awake and me and karl haven't had a single conversation. i thought maybe he was just really caught up in his own conversations, i was making every excuse to try and calm down my fear of him ignoring me.

"is anyone hungry?" i heard wilbur ask.

"YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK" tommy shouted.

wil simply just looked at tommy and shushed him.

"should we go out to eat or should i just order something" he asked.

we ended up all agreeing on just ordering something, a lot of us were completely jet lagged so we didn't have the energy to go out.

i sat at the table eating, alex next to me as well as schlatt. across from me sat karl and niki.

awkward.

niki and karl had seemed to been talking all day, joking around with each other, enjoying each other's presence.

i honestly thought it was odd that karl wouldn't wanna spend time with me and niki wouldn't wanna spend time with wilbur.

i ate silently as i watched them talk. they got along so fucking well together. i tried adding in on the conversation a couple times but they ignored everything i said.

at that point i was just hurt and i wanted to go home.

wil seemed like he wasn't feeling it either. he sat on the couch in the living room by himself.

tommy and tubbo were joking around per usual, their voices so loud it felt like their voices were echoing everywhere. people all the way in australia could probably hear them.

george, dream, sapnap, and quackity just enjoying each other's company.

it seemed like everyone was enjoying them self and i was just bringing negative energy into the room.

the more i thought about it, why was i even there? i had only met karl a few weeks ago, and now i'm in london with all of his friends?

what was i doing?

of course i would feel excluded, i'm just being over sensitive once again.

we were all planning to stay there for a week, but i decided i wanted to change my ticket and just leave tomorrow. it felt like there was no point in me being there if i was simply taking up space.

i walked over to wilbur and sat down. we were the only ones in the living room.

"i'm leaving tomorrow" i said.

"what? why?" he asked.

"i can't stand seeing karl and niki together. he's been ignoring me all day and every time i try to add into their conversation i get ignored. i'm literally just taking up space here" i said teary eyed.

wil was silent for a second before saying

"i understand. if you wanna leave early i'm not gonna force you to stay. but hey, you're always welcome to come and visit another time" he smiled.

"thanks" i replied, smiling.

"sorry i'm leaving you alone to deal with karl and niki" i added on.

"it's alright. i got tubbo and tommy, they're enough to keep me distracted" he laughed.

we talked for the rest of the day, joking around. he was the only person that i felt had truly been happy to meet me.