3 | PEOPLE LIE CUZ' TRUTH IS TOXIC

author's note: I am sorry for the irregular updates but the whole antagonist planning thing was sucking my brain and now that I have decided it, I will try to update fast. Also here is a long-ass chapter

 Also here is a long-ass chapter

"She was poisoned as well" 

Jennie's eyes widened before she took the papers in her own hands. "Taehyung... they found poison and alcohol samples in her blood... that means, the murderer had poisoned her drink. The one who offered her the drink would be the guilty one. I think, at least." 

 Taehyung nodded, even though he thought it won't be as simple as that, he didn't argue. "Jennie, we should start questioning everyone present at the wedding. From guests to the servers and securities there. Every single person."

"Get this autopsy report photocopy, and then we can head over to the hotel. Also inform the policemen, that we want to question everyone, and that means, anyone who was present at the venue should not leave Barcelona." Jennie said, which obviously sounded like an order to their assistant, Choi Chaeryeon

"How about the body though?" Taehyung asked her, typing something in his OnePlus, as Jennie fixed the collar of her jacket, "Nothing, just the cut wrist. No scars or bullets signs, of course."

***

The giant chandelier hung from the wall, the huge orange lights illuminated the whole room but only a handful of people could be spotted. A small 'cling' sound ruffled in the silent room, grabbing everyone's attention. The detective pair walked in from the lift, as everyone stood up, eager to meet them. Jennie scanned the room and the faces, the Manobans, Jisoo and the Lee siblings. 

"Mr and Ms Kim, you are here," David Manoban said, the last part coming out as a rather whisper. The duo smiled sympathetically, as they shook their hands with the elderly man. Ireshi Manoban, his wife followed as well, slowly tugging on his sleeve. "Did you found anything?" 

"We did... Your daughter, Lisa was poisoned as well..." Taehyung replied, as everyone present in the room were taken aback. Aran moved from the couch, "Poisoned? but... how?" 

"They found alcohol in her blood, and it was poisoned," Jennie said, emphasising the words very boldly even though her eyes expressed sorrow. Everyone hung their head down, and from the corner of his eyes, Taehyung could spot a big fat tear rolling down Jisoo's cheek. 

After a few minutes of silence, Taehyung said, "It's just four pm right now, we want to question all of you, and the others, who were present at the wedding as well. If this questioning hour is done by tonight, you can easily hold the funeral tomorrow without any problem."

Aran's facial expression changed the very minute Taehyung finished his statement, "Why do you have to question us? It's not like we murdered Lis. Can we just stay in peace?" Jennie felt her forehead crease, this sounds way too suspicious. "Mr Manoban, we never said that you killed Lisa. We just want to ask some simple questions, and as detectives, we have the right to question anyone. Family members or not"