15 | GUESS AM JUST A PLAYDATE TO YOU

And that's when Jennie experienced another mental blow, "Does that mean Lisa was never in love with Ten?"

"Yeah," the blonde answered, "actually, one night, a month before Lisa and Ten started dating, Lisa heard her parents' conversation. Her father mentioned that he wanted to hand over the business now. Ireshi mentioned how Lisa had no plans to get married and wasn't agreeing with arrange marriages, and Aran on the other hand was ready to marry the girl his parents pick for him. The idea of Aran being the heir because of manai was proposed by Ireshi and, as expected, Lisa hated every bit of it." 

Jennie bit her lip consciously, why did it seem like Ireshi wanted Aran to be the heir from the beginning. 

Nicha leaned back, continuing, "Yeah, well, at least that is what Lisa told me. She was really furious, and there was no way she was letting go of the entire business empire. Three months back, when we were in Bangkok's top lounge where all the HISO people chill, she met Ten. Unlike many others, they both knew each other very well, because they both were settled in South Korea, and Ten and Aiza's breakup attracted attention from Korean media"

"She took advantage of the fact that Ten was probably a bit hurt, I guess," Jennie mumbled

Nodding, the blonde girl served herself a glass of water, "Totally. She knew that Ten was the perfect choice because his corporation is one of the top three in Korea, along with her jewellery business and J&S fashion line. He had good looks and a nice family, what else could Lisa ask for? I won't say that Lisa actually was faking everything, because sometimes she genuinely liked his company, but for sure she wasn't in love."

It was a bit difficult for Jennie to comprehend how did she feel about this. So many emotions like furiousness, disappointment, shock, a bit of relief were mixing together and whisking inside her. 

"After two months, Lisa managed to convince Ten that they're actually the perfect couple and should not wait for long because the media is sick will try to find flaws in their relationship. Ten was already scarred with what happened between him and Aiza, and so he agreed and by next one month, Lisa's title went from girlfriend to fiancé," Nicha said, bringing an end to the upsetting truth behind the wedding that was deemed with gold and diamonds. 

Jennie buried her face in her palms, not caring about how her make-up could get smudged, "That was so sick of her. Playing with someone's feelings and taking the advantage of their love to get something you want is just so....terrible. How did she even feel sane while doing all those things, and why did you or Jisoo never try to stop her?"

The younger snorted as if something humourous had been said, "Lisa had a mind of her own. She probably didn't understand what others tried to explain to her, or if she did, she acted like she was deaf. It was not like we never tried influencing her choices, but she never agreed. The only person I've ever seen her listen to is probably Jieyang."