♡ Kindly Note ♡

Copyright © 2020 by the-bookish-lass

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Infringement of the same may draw severe legal charges.

{***}

Sup'Royals,

Itz Diya!

Hope you all are doing good . . . So, Kings and Queens, Welcome to my first book! The plot, twists, and language are promised to keep you all hooked up . . . So grab some popcorn, relax and allow me to pour out to you a wonderful story of how our favorite superhero 'Trio' came to be!

Yours Truly

{***}

Must Read:

This story is a work of pure fiction and is not intended to hurt any individual's feelings. The plot of the story belongs to me and must not be re-published.  I do not own any characters which rightfully belong to the show. I humbly repeat that this book is for entertainment purposes only, And is not calculated to hurt or disgrace anyone's beliefs and opinions. Kindly excuse my grammatical errors throughout the story. I will begin editing this book, once finished. 

(2022 update...yea so I wrote this when I was 12, so please mah dude's kindy ignore the wrong tenses or grammar)

Kindly Note:

☤ The Pj Masks and the mentioned villains are all young teens in this story, Varying from 14-15. Not 6-7 yrs as in the original show

{***}

Don't forget to vote and comment if you appreciate it, Encourage me to keep on writing and keeping my lovely readers entertained . . .

Opinions and thoughts are always welcome but in a kind manner . .

Thank You!