Irrumabo

I woke up in a cold sweat on a comfortable leather seat in an old looking car.

"Oh, you're awake-" Jean looked over to me, "Oh, shit, what happened?" He pulled into an empty parking lot.

"I... I'm fine. I just-" Jean cut me off

"You're obviously not fine. What's wrong?" He turned to look at me. And I looked at him. We sat like that for a few seconds before I broke.

"I-It was just a nightmare," I looked away from Jean, and ran my hands through my hair, trying to calm myself down.

"What was it about?" Jean was worried. I didn't want to tell him. He was probably just going to tell me to suck it up.

"I don't... know who they were. But the pretty woman was there, a-a-and another man I-I didn't recognize." I looked at Jean. He was confused.

"The pretty woman?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"She was in my last dream too. Sh-she has long black hair, and-and fair skin. In both dreams, she was pregnant. She... she died."

"Are you sure they're dreams?" Jean tilted his head a bit. "What if they're your memories?"

What if... "No, that's impossible. The woman died from a beam of light from the sky. There's no way..."

That is impossible. Right?

"Maybe... well, we should probably get home. It's getting pretty late." Jean suggested. I nodded.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■

When we got to Jeans dorm, it was almost midnight. I yawned as Jean unlocked his door.

"Fuck." He said as he walked through the door. I looked at him,and he turned around. "You get the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He said as he threw his keys on a counter.

"No, I don't want to intrude, I-I'll take the couch." I smiled awkwardly.

We continued to fight over who got the bed, until Jean had enough. He grabbed my hand, and stormed down a hall. He opened one of the doors, and pulled me into the room. "Lay down." He seemed angry. I did as he said, and he flopped down beside me, and passed out. I listened to him breathe, and fell asleep a few minutes later.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■

I woke up to an annoying ringing sound. Jean mumbled something under his breath and sat up. The annoying ringing soon stopped, and Jean got out of bed. He started to walk away, before hearing a ding come from his pocket brick. Jean picked it up, and I sat behind him, looking over his shoulder.

---------------------------------------

Maxx

bring the kid so hes not sitting home

alone

---------------------------------------

Jean started poking the screen with his thumbs.

---------------------------------------

Maxx

bring the kid so hes not sitting home

alone

okay

---------------------------------------

Jean turned his head to look at me, and smiled, "Looks like you're coming with me."

Jean got up and looked around their drawers. I started looking around the room. There was a picture frame with two young men. One had pastel rainbow hair, the other had black hair. I could tell the one with black hair was Jean, but his hair wasn't in his eyes. He has really pretty eyes. They're a cool blue-grey. I started thinking about different colored eyes, when I was pulled out of my thoughts by a pair of jeans, and a sweater hitting my face. I glared up at Jean to see him snickering, and saying small "I'm sorry"s. I laughed a bit, and got up to go change.

"I'll go to the washroom." I slid out of the room, and walked to the bathroom. It was a nice dorm, despite being small. There were a lot of house plants, and the walls were a nice pastel blue color. I quickly got changed, despite not really knowing what was happening, I just listened to what Jean said. He knew more about nowadays than I did. I walked back to Jean's bedroom, and knocked before going in. He was on his bed, just looking at the pocket brick. He looked up at me.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded. "Where are we going?"

"To Hell, but for the living." Jean smiled, grabbing a bag, a metal cup with a lid, and a small rounded black box.

I tilted my head, "Why would you want to go to Hell?" I asked, following through his dorm.

"I don't." He kicked a pair of shoes to me, and put on his own. I put on the shoes, and we walked out the door.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■

We walked to a large building, and Jean sighed, "Wait here. I need to go grab something."

I wanted to ask about what he was leaving to get, but I stayed silent.

A few minutes passed, and I heard a bell ring from inside the building. I walked towards the door of the building and looked inside, only to hear Jean yelling at me to wait. I stopped, and turned to look at him. He was running with a red paper cup. He handed the cup to me, and sat down to catch his breath. "There was a bell that rang inside." I sat beside him.

"That's okay. They'll just have to start without us." Jean looked at me, and smiled. He pointed at the cup in my hands, "That's called coffee. I don't know how sugary you like it, so try it, and i can get some sugar packets if you don't like it."

I looked at the cup. The lid was brown, and had two "D"s on it. I pointed at them, and looked at Jean, "Double double. I picked up the term on my trip to Canada. It means there's 2 cream, and 2 sugars." He smiled as he watched me take a sip.

"It's hot." I whispered, "but it's good." I took another sip.

Jean stood up, and held out his hand. I grabbed it, and he pulled me up. We walked into the building, and on the wall was a name in big, bold letters. Jean noticed I was looking, "Destiel University. It's a mix of the names of the two people who founded this place." Jean continued down the hall and stopped in front of a door labeled "221".

He knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard a familiar voice say.

Jean opened the door and walked in.

There was a room full of people. One person was pink. She was pretty. She looked over to me and smiled.

"Irrumabo..." I said under my breath. I looked down at the floor as my face became a nice shade of red.

"Jean, this is the 3rd time this week. You may have one of the highest grades, but that doesn't mean-" He looked up. "Why the hell are you holding hands with the new student?"

I looked down at our hand. We were indeed holding hands.

Jean played it smooth though, "I didn't want him to get lost, and he gets distracted easily." Jean let go of my hand, and started to head to his seat.

"Office. Take the new kid with you, and come back after lunch."

Jean frowned, grabbed my hand again, and led us out the door.

1190 words