Kyoko's moving in (naegiri)

Makoto's pov:

"That's the last bit," Makoto said to Mondo. "Thanks again for helping me move all my stuff to my apartment." "No problem little man. You know if you want to hold your own you gotta grow some muscles, I'll help you if you want, Me, Taka, Sakura, Aoi and Chihiro all go work out together on the weekend, You can join if you want." ''I'm fine mondo, I appreciate your offer, but I think if I were to start working out I would have to go at my own pace, you guys would work too fast." "Whatever you say, little man, if you change your mind let me know." Mondo walks away. "I'm going to go see what Komaru is doing. She's probably in Toko's room." Mokoto starts to walk down the hallway to go to Toko's room when he sees Kyoko carrying a heavy box. "Kyoko!" Kyoko turns around "Oh Makoto." "let me help you." Makoto rushes over to Kyoko to help her with the box.

Makoto helps Kyoko carry the box to her room, trying not to show that he's struggling. They both put the box down, and, Makoto takes a glance around Kyoko's room. It was mostly blank. She had her one-person bed, a nightstand, a bulletin board ( her father gave everyone one as a "welcome home" gift), a dresser (there weren't closets, just dressers), and a picture on her nightstand. I looked a bit closer at the picture, hoping to find something that would help me unlock the mysteries of Kyoko.

Turns out it was just a class photo we took on the last day of high school. "Hey, Kyoko." I asked. " do you need something Makoto?" " not really, I was just wondering why is your room so blank, I mean don't you have like decorations from your old house or posters about a favorite music band?" Kyoko had a deep sigh and then a pause. "I don't really see the need for that type of thing. I never really listen to music, and my room didn't have any decorations. I just don't really see the need for them. I think they are just a waste of money." "well how about we change that. You can't possibly be happy with just this. It's basically the default room. I and Sayaka were going to purchase decorations over the weekend. I would love for you to come with us." Kyoko thinks to herself for a second. " that... would be nice. Fine, I have enough money saved up that I will join you and Sayaka on your decor shopping trip. " thank you, Kyoko. I'll see you this Saturday then." I leave Kyoko's room, with a weird warmth in my chest. I can't help but find myself craving this weekend.

This was written by Issa