Time to shop pt.1 ( tokomaru)Pov: Toko

Pov: Toko

I wake up to the bitter cold of my bedroom. I was normally warm during my slumber, but then I looked over and saw Komaru and cuddled up in all the sheets. She looked cute, but I was cold. I took some blankets from her burrito and snuggled up to her. I was woken a second time by Komaru playing with my hair. "Stop that Komaru." I said. "But your hair is soooo much fun to play with and it's really tempting since it's so long!!" I got out of bed and went to my closet. Kormaru stays at my apartment a lot so some of her clothes were in there. I tossed a sweater and shorts at Komaru. It was supposed to be a warm day today. I wanted to go outside of something. I then looked at my selection of clothes, I grabbed a long sleeve shirt and skirt and got dressed.

I heard some commotion in the hallway. It sounded like Leon was yelling at someone, then a loud slamming sound, it sounded like his door getting closed shut violently. Komaru then curled up at my feet. "I don't wanna get dressedddddddd, I wanna go back to sleep." "Komaru, I want to see what's going on out there. Everyone might be meeting up or something, I just want to see what's going on." I kneeled down to Komaru and gave her a light kiss. "Get ready Komaru, I don't want to lie around all day, if everyone else isn't doing anything, Let's at least hang out together." Komaru stood up and got dressed.

I put my pajamas away and grabbed my wallet. If they were going somewhere I knew it was gonna cost money. Komaru then gave me a surprise attack hug from behind. I got a little scared. " Oh I'm sorry for surprising you Toko, I just wanted to hug you." I turned around and hugged her for a bit. I sat Komaru on my lap. Komaru passed out on top of me. "Y-you're crushing me Komaru." I tried moving her from on top of me, but I couldn't. I decided to accept my fate as Komaru's bed. " I guess I already signed up for this by asking Komaru to be my girlfriend.

We sat there for some time, but then I heard congregating in the common area. " Komaru wake up." I poked at Komaru's head. " Wake up Komaru, we're going to see what's going on with our classmates." Komaru arised from my chest. "Mmmmm I don't want to do anything." I pushed Komaru from my lap. I made my way to the door, I knew this trick. If I were to leave my room, Komaru would see and follow me. I opened the door and Komaru sat up. " If you don't want me to leave you Komaru you better come with me, and fix your hair." Komaru gave me a nasty look.

She then stood up and went to the dresser to fix her hair. I smiled and grabbed my bag. Komaru walked up to me. " Ready Komaru?" "Yes I am ready, let's go." Komaru and I walked to the common area to see what was going on with my classmates. I walked with some sort of joy filling up in my body.

This was written by Issa