Ishimaru's "workout" plan(Ishimondo)

Pov: Mondo

🌵swear warning🌵

 🍋lime warning🍋(I can't find a lime emoji,if that even exists lolz so here's this)

(This is taking place the following weekend, Issa will write the one for Naegiri and Leosaya shopping trip)

I wake up, staring at my blank ass ceiling. I kinda just stare off into space, until I hear a knock on my door. I still feel really tired, and I honestly don't wanna get up but I still do. I walk to my door and look through the peephole, it's Ishimaru holding a gym bag and looking quite upset. I open the door, and immediately see Ishimaru covering his face with his hands, his face was fully red. "K-kiyodai!!! W-what are you wearing!?!?!?" he yelled, I was very confused. I then looked down and I was only wearing some boxers. I then realized why he was so flustered. "OH MY GOD ISHIMARU!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I WAS JUST WEARING THIS!!!" I yelled in reply, I felt my face get really hot as I ran to my room to put some clothes on.

After I finally stopped being so flustered, I put my clothes on and went back to the door. I'm guessing that Ishimaru hasn't fully recovered from that...shit...because he was on the floor holding his knees to his chest, silent. I tapped him on his shoulder. "Umm..hey Ishimaru? You alright there bud?" I said nervously "WHAT DO YOU THINK KIYODAI!?!?!?!" He screamed while he lifted his head up to look at me. I'm done with this bitch acting awkward. I'm very nervous to do this but, Fuck it. I hold his face with my hands, and slowly lean towards him. "K-kiyod-" he said, my lips met with his. He tensed up at first, but he then relaxed into it. It started to get more intense then what I had originally planned. Ishimaru wrapped his arms around my lower abdomen, not around my dick though.

I then asked him for entry, he started asking me as well. We started a fight for dominance, I won of course. I cheated a bit by grabbing his ass, but that's not important. He finally let me in after a rough battle. I searched all around his mouth, he tasted like mints. It was quite nice, after making out for a bit we let go to breathe. I felt his heavy breathing on me. My face was most likely flushed, I looked at Ishimaru and he was a blushing mess too. I wasn't done with him though. Not yet. "Wanna continue this, in a more private setting?" I asked, Ishimaru looked at me with hesitant eyes, but he finally gave in and we went to my room. We both looked at each other, and we both knew that we wanted more. I came close to him until we were only a few inches away from each other. I started at his neck, kissing it softly, working my way around his neck. I could hear his pleasured moans grow louder with every move I made. Until I found it, his sensitive area. I started to suck on it, forming a hickey in the process.

I wanted more, I wanted to do more with him. But he wouldn't give me what I wanted. "K-kiyodai. We still need to meet up with the others. While I would do anything to continue this, we are already so late. Let's go now." he said with a disappointed look on his face. "Fuck, you're right, Let's head." I said with a sad tone. We then stood up and walked out of my dorm, I closed the door behind us. "I hope this happens more often.." Ishimaru said quietly to himself, I could still hear him say it though. "We can continue this after we get back ok?" I said with a hopefully seductive sounding voice. "Y-you heard that?" Ishimaru said embarrassedly "Yeah, I did. So what?" I replied "Nothing, let's go." Ishimaru said more seriously. I can tell that this is going to be a shitty workout. 

This was written by Author-Chan