Why was it you

Why atsu why did you lie to me why did you break the promise why did it have to be you.
(let's go 1 ½ moths back)
Atsumu pov
I just came back from the doctor i needed to go because I have not been feeling really good these days.The doctor told me he will call me tomorrow to tell me what was wrong but I hope it's nothing bad.Its pretty sad omi had to go back to tokyo yesterday but i did not tell him i feel kinda sick i did not want to make him feel uncomfortable and he already stayed with me for a month i kinda wish we live close so we can visit each other almost every day.But its how it is and he visits every month and he stays with me how long he can and we always talk.Im actually happy he open up to me a lot since he does not like being close to people.

oof i'm kinda hungry i should make something to eat but what should i make maybe some yakitori.(it was the first food that came to my mind)

While I was making the yakitori I got a notification but my phone was in the living room and I'm too lazy to go for it right now so I'll check it after.

Okay now that i'm done let me check the notification,I reach for my phone oh it was a message from sakusa i guess i should answer

(messages stats now)

Omi:hello atsumu
Omi:atsumu
omi:........
Omi:atsu are you
Omi:atsumu are you angry at me
Omi:im sorry if your mad at me did you wanted me to stay longer
Omi:baby please answer
10 minutes later
Atsu:sorry omi i am okay i
was making food and forgot
to answer
Omi:oh okay it's rare for you not to answer the messages fast so i got a little worried
Atsu:sorry
for making you worried do you want me to call you
Omi:yes

(Okay after the call because i'm lazy and i was planning on making this a one shot not a story)
Atsumu pov
I think i spend to much time talking to omi it's almost 8 at night and i still have not shower

After the shower
Im kinda feeling dizzy but it may be because of the shower so i did not take care so much of it.i went back to bed and since i was kinda tired i just send a good night message to sakusa and went to sleep.At night i keep waking up because i was coughing a lot and it was hard for me to breath and it was really hard for me to not be anxious about it and as the night went it kept getting worse and worse i almost did not sleep and in the morning the coughting got worse i even started to coughing blood.i was getting kinda nervous about what was wrong but today the doctor is telling me what i had but why did it get worse.I just when to make breakfast and when i was about to finish my food i get a called from the doctor and he told me that i had .................
Lung cancer

W-what lung cancer? I thanked him and hang up but before he told me that I had been having it for almost 5 months so there may be no cure.

Wait, I need to tell Osamu and my parents and friends and wait how is o-omi gonna react will he leave me because I have cancer? Will he think I'm worthless and useless.

I'm scared to tell him, maybe i won't tell him until i'm cured, yea lets just not tell him i don't want him to leave me.

I called my parents and osamu and i told them i kinda hear my mom voice wanting to cry and also osamu but they try not to cry while talking to me

(should i continue this or just leave it like this)