part 6

“But when did you found atsu”
“I found 2 days ago since i was not feeling okay i went to the doctor and he called me the next day and told me”
“Why did you not tell me the day they told you atsu”
“I was scared that you would leave me since i had this disease and you will think i'm useless”
“Atsu i will never you were there for me how will i leave such an amazing person like you”
“I guess my insecurities  took over me and thought the worst thing sorry”
“Hey atsu you know i will never leave you do you want to hangout right now”
“Like a date”
“Yea since i'm already here we can go on a date how long has it been since we when in a date since school is getting in the way”
“Yay lets go omi”
Can we go get ice cream plz”
“Atsu is fucking cold nd you want ice cream really what are you thinking”
“ sorry omi but i want something sweet and the only think that cae to mind was ice cream eh”
“Where are we going omi”
“You want ice cream so were getting ice cream”
“But you just said that ice cream in this weather it's bad”
“Well i did but you want it so i just gonna spoil you today”
“YAY”
“Stop screaming were next to each other”
“Sorry i got excited”
They went to get ice cream and they saw a fair and went to it and of course atsumu tried to get a bear but he did not but sakusa got him one.
They were heading back but all of a sudden it started to rain.They needed to buy an umbrella since they forgot to get them out of their car.

They needed to buy an umbrella since they forgot to get them out of their car

It was pretty late. It was almost 8:30pm Sakusa was about to leave but atsumu told him if he wanted to go to his house and of course Sakusa agree.(simp)When they got back to Atsumu house there was a car in front of the house but Atsumu knew who it was but wanted to know if he was correct so when they opened the door Atsumu was correct it was……..

(Who do you think it was)