overprotective

( the Miya's are too cute I can not wait till tomorrow episode but let's get to this chapter)

It was Osamu,suna and Kita

(Atsumu pov)

“Oh hello suna and osamu”

“Hello atsumu”a voice said behind him and that voice Atsumu has not heard in some years

When he turned around he found Kita his captain from his 2nd year of highschool

“Oh hello kita-san”

“Hello atsumu how are you”

“Im good Wait why are you guys here”

“Oh we wanted to see how you were but when we came you were not here so where did you go”

“He was with me”sakusa said  walking into the house

“Oh hello sakusa”

“Hello kita nice to see you Oh hello suna and osamu”

“Hello sakusa what are you doing here”osamu said nicely but i can sense his aura of anger so I had to interrupt

“I invited him to stay with me since its pretty late”

“Atsumu it's 8pm and his house is like 2 hours he will get there by 10 so its not late so bye bye sakusa”he was walking toward the door and opening it

Osamu that's not the nicest thing to do to someone that lives far from here”

“Kita is not so far it's just like 2 hours from here if it was for it will be like 7 hours but no its 2 so it's not that far from here”

“Brother what the heck omi is my boyfriend he can stay in the house and plus he stays here almost a month”

“WHAT he stays here for a month that's even worse suna and me are gonna be staying to surprivice the both of you”

“WHAT i'm already and adult i do not need you to surprivice me”

“Well i don't trust both of you to be alone”

"That makes no sense and plus suna does not want to stay here correct suna"

"Idc were staying even if suna does not want to"

"Idc were i stay but can you guys shut up"

"You see he does not WAIT WHAT THE HECK SUNA "

"What I don't care I just want peace "

"You see so we're staying here and we don't care"

"Ugh why your so annoying and didn't you want me to talk to Sakusa about it I did and now I want to spend time with him but your being annoying Osamu"

"I did but i don't want you to be alone with that pervert"

"OMI is not a pervert for your information"

(After 10 minutes of the Miya's fighting Osamu end up winning)