A Monster In Paris

.

.

.

.

.

They both were sitting on the floor looking at Adrien's phone when suddenly they heard something fall over.

A-What was that?

Marinette was shocked and didn't know how to respond.

M- Wind or maybe it was a mouse?

Mari was scared. She thought it was probably Tikki that made the noise. They both get up and walk towards the fallen object. Adrien picks it up and puts it back in its place.

A- It was probably just wind like you said.

The window was clearly closed but they said nothing about it fearing the cause was because of their kwami's. Adrien looked at Mari and for the first time he realized that her onesie was a little tight and noticed that her stomach was a bump. He remembered the test was negative so he quickly ignored it.

It was getting late and the two started to yawn.

M- Wanna watch a movie Adrien?

Adrien quickly agreed. Marinette grabbed her laptop and headed for the ladder of her bed while Adrien grabbed extra blankets. They were under the blanket sitting beside each other. Marinette opened Netflix and asked him what he was in the mood for.

A- What about "Un monstre a Paris?"

Marinette went to the search bar and typed it in. Netflix had the movie so she clicked it and put in french since it had the option. (I like that movie in french)

The movie started to play and with out neither of them noticing, Tikki and Plagg hid behind them and watched it with them.

MAYBE SPOILERS TO THE MOVIE

Adrien and Marinette started to sing along to "la scene". They were having so much fun watching until they got near the end of the movie. Adrien was now laying down in the bed. The main characters were being chased and getting shot at which made the two worried for their fav characters. Adrien quickly got over the suspense and started to drift to sleep.

Mari on the other side was in tears by seeing her favorite boii die. She didn't even notice Adrien sleeping facing her side. The end credits rolled in so she decided to switch to youtube. She felt a hand/arm go over her thighs. She then finally looked at Adrien. He was facing her and had a relaxed face. He was so cute, she couldn't keep her eyes off him.

After a minute she decided to switch to her phone and to lay down instead of sitting. Adrien moved his arm to her waist in order to be comfortable. Marinette was red as a tomato. She didn't know how to respond or act so she just tried to ignore it by going on her phone again. The boy was snoring but very cutely. Mari by instinct put her hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb up and down his cheek.

She quickly pulled her hand away when she heard Adrien grown in his sleep. He tightened his grip around her waist and moved a bit as if he was having a bad dream. Marinette without thinking hugged Adrien to make him feel better and played with his hair. She felt his grip loosen and saw his face relax. The girl laid there listening to his slow breathing and slowly after a while drifted to sleep while holding him with her fingers tangled in his blonde hair.

Adrien was pretty much spooning Marinette the hole time xD

Sorry for the short chapter :3

-Oceanwastaken_404