sweetheart

..
Hey guyzzz  ...thank uh for the love this is very new for me. .those 2 votes means a lot  ...nd pls do let me know ur suggestion in the comment section ........

Vansh came back to room only to find her sleeping with tears Marks on her face...he started coming close  to her  nd was about caress her face ..but her betrayal came in front of him how she showed her fake love nd care to him... nd he couldn't stop himself from jerking her away...FROM the sudden jerk  riddhima got alerted to saw vansh .......again tears started brimming in her eyes....

Ri : van...sh....pls trust..me.....I luved uh.....

Va : riddhima stop it plssss...I m fed up with ur drama is that ur new way to trap me...

Ri : vanshh this not a trap...I luvv. Uh ....dammmit ..... said cryingly...

Va: uh know what I hate uhhhh....nd from now uh have to bear my every punishment nd my immense hatred towards uhhh ....SWEETHEART....

RI : vansh pls....

Va : nd from now we will not be sleeping together go nd sleep on the floor nd dare uhhh sleep on the sofa...

Ri : vansh I m ready to whatever uh are saying but pls don't hate me...it hurts a lotttt

Va : I think I m very clear to uh that go nd sleep on the floor...

Riddhima without saying went nd slept on the floor ..vansh also went on the bed nd unknowingly he started staring her....nd then faced his back towards her....

In the mid night  she started shivering ... but stayed  quiet ......

In morning..

Vansh without looking at her went straight in the  washroom  ...nd just then ishani entered inside with a bucket full of water.. and all of a sudden she splashed all the water on Riddhima

Ri: aahhhhhh

Ish: you  sleepyhead get up fast after what you have done to Mum I will never be able to forgive you
Idk why bhai  doesn't leave uh...uh dont deserve him....

Ri: please try to understand I didn't blackmailed her

Ish: stop right there riddhima I will kill uh if uh say one word against her....

Va: ishani can uh pls move out of the room

Ish : bhai why do uh alwz support this tacky riddhima...

Va : ishani I said go out...

Ishani went out but not before glaring at riddhima...

Vansh also started moving out of the room..

Ri: why God why are you so cruel to me first you  snatched my parents now uh are my every little happiness...why can't I live a simple life.....

RIDDHIMA HAVE FAITH ON GOD  a voice came from back...she took no time in recognizing the owner of the voice DADII

riddhima rushed towards her and hugged her tightly trying to control her tears ...

Da : my child stay strong....I know uh have done nothing..........

Ri : I have acted so strong till now but I only know  how weak I m from inside there is no one to support me except uh nd sia....else everyone are alwz ready to humiliate me....earlier vansh used to be with me ..but now he also dont want me .......

Dadi : shhhhh..he loves uhh ...I know he is very gud at hiding things but I can easily find what he is hiding...now stop crying

Ri : hmm...

Dadi went out of the room. But 2 pairs of eyes heard everything..riddhima hurriedly went to washroom..nd in few minutes got ready ........

Nd when she stepped out....to her surprise there room was decorated beautifully...

Nd  vansh was kneeling down with a  flower bouquet In his hands nd a small smile was crept on his face....

Riddhima was shocked to the core she couldn't believe her eyes..

Va: riddhima I m very sorry for my last night behavior
I was very angry yesterday nd in anger i said all those words ..  I want to start a new life with uh I have forgiven you for trying to destroy me  but I know in this uh fell in love with me ..... nd i also fell for uhh ....

Riddhima was crying happily she couldn't believe what vansh just said...

Ri: vansh I luvvv uh I cant believe this that uh forgave me..

Va: sweetheart stop crying I cant see uh crying ...nd ya I also luv uh a lot....

He took her in a hug

After few seconds riddhima broke the hug nd said

Ri : vansh yesterday mumyji n jo kaha  vo glt h Maine unhe blackmail nhi Kia....

Va : shhhhh forget it sweetheart.... I want to start a new life with you leaving all our bad memories behind ....

Nd he again took her in a hug ..

Riddhima couldn't stop her tears ...

Vansh tighten his hold...

Nd stay in the Same position ...

END....

THANK YOU FOR READING..
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART..

TILL THEN TAKE CARE