ATTACK..

Hey guyzz...wlcm back...
.
.
...

Everyone was having their dinner quietly...as dadi had caught that naughty mosquito who was troubling riddhima nd...now nobody was screaming...😂(lol)

But suddenly riddhima starts feeling uneasy...nd in nervousness she held vansh's hand nd started shivering...

This caught everyone's attention....

Va: riddhima ky hua ....

Da: riddhima beta what happened...

Everyone was looking tensed except anupriya.....

But all of a sudden riddhima fainted nd along with red blood white foam started oozing from her mouth ....

Everyone was horrified after seeing the scenario...
Vansh quickly picked her up in bridal style nd said angre to call doctor...

Va: riddhima open ur eyes....(patting her cheeks)...

Sia: dadi bhabhi ko achanak ky hua.(tensed)...

In riansh room...

Everyone was out  .as doctor was examining riddhima...vansh was moving here nd there in tension...
Dadi holds his shoulder...

Da: vansh ...nthing will happen to her...

Va: dadi what if something bad happens...I will never be able to forgive myself...(tears were rolling down from his eyes )...

Anu: (smirking inwardly) : wow kabir...I must be proud of uh.....I hope that riddhima never gets up ..alwz blabbering ...

Ish: bhai but how did she fainted ...earlier she was laughing.nd I guess she was perfectly fine...

Just then doctor comes out...

Va: doctor is everything fine with my wife....is she ohkk....

Doc: relax mr raisinghania...she is normal now..

Va: doctor why did she fainted...

Doc: becz of stress.

Anu: (thinking) : stress... my foot...definitely he is lieing...

Doc: mr raisinghania I would like to have a small conversation regarding ur wife plz come aside...

Va: sure...

Doc: mr vansh ur wife was given a special type of drug which makes the person's mind numb...nd he/she whoever takes the drug feels dizzy nd nervous...
I did not reveal this in front of ur family...as I didn't wanted to make them scared..

Va: thank you doctor for the information

Doc: but plz give her medicines on time...

Va: ya sure uh may leave now ( thinking of something)..

Getting back to room..

Riddhima was awake nd was searching for vansh..

Ri : dadi where is vansh...

Va: here I am...(sitting beside her)..

Dadi: wht did doctor said..

Va: dadi he said that riddhima should take complete rest..

Ary: but riddhima doctor n kaha ki tum stress leti hu kis baat ka stress h tumhe....

Chan: aryan I think that  mosquito is giving her a lot of stress...

Dadi: oho...let her take rest ...chlo let's leave the room...vansh take care of her (caressing riddhima's head)  riddhima get well.....riddhima just nods at her...