One nd only VR

Hey guys
Wlcm back.
.
.

At midnight..

Ridhima started wriggling in vansh's hold .......as his hold was very tight..this made vansh awake ...

Va: ( panicked): riddhima r uh okk do uh need something....

Ri: aahhhhhh first leave me.....uh r holding me so tight..nd ya I m fine now...

Vansh loosens his grip nd then cupped her face in his hands

Va: riddhima r uh still thinking about the recent incident...

Ri: hmm...

Va: I m sry I was unable to protect uh..but I promise next time it won't happen...

Rid: ( holding his hands smilingly) I trust uh.....

Vansh( thinking) sry riddhima....(nd he smiles at her )

Va: now sleep...

Riddhima keeps her head at vansh's chest...Nd he wraps his broad hands around her petite waist.....pulling her closer...nd drifts back to sleep.....

Scene changes...

Kabir's pov

who can attack her....yes I was about to attack her but who came in between....nd it would be fun to know ...about that attacker.....he seems quite sharp minded the way he gave her drugs without getting caught was impressive...I have to join hands with him....

Morning...

Riansh room...

Vansh came inside the room....only to find his lil wife still sleeping...he came closer to her ...nd kissed her cheeks...

Va: gud morning sweetheart...get up...

Rid( sleepy ): I m in no mood to getup

Vansh got an idea..nd he started acting...

Va(acting) : yah dadi ur lovable grand daughter in law is tired so she will not come down..

As soon as he said this riddhima gets up with a jerk...

Rid: no dadi its nothing like that ( realizing the situation she glared at vansh in fury.)

Va:( with puppy eyes) : sry sweetheart...but now tell me are uh fine....

Rid: ( smilingly) : yah...

She gets up from bed nd moves towards washroom...but suddenly she was pinned to wall...

Rid(shocked with the sudden move): what r uh doing vansh...

Va: (nuzzling his head in her neck) : cant I have some morning romance with my wife...

Rid: ( wriggling) : vansh plz...leave me ...I m already late...

Va: ( looking straight in her eyes with an unknown emotion ): why r uh so eager to leave......

Ridh: what...

Va( stabilizing himself ) nthing....

Rid: vansh plz..leave...

Vansh started placing wet kisses on her neck

Suddenly angre enters riansh's room nd looking at the scenario he frowns.....nd he knocks the room...looking down....with the sudden knock both riddhima and vansh gets startled...vansh started loosening his grip nd taking the chance riddhima runs to washroom...

Va ( facing towards angre) :yes angre....

Ang: boss ...

Va: ( cutting him in between) angre how many times I have to tell you that don't call me boss for god sake uh r my sister's husband nd moreover a brother to me...