betrayal

Hey guys wlcm back...

I know I m posting the part after ages nd I m really sorry for that as I was having some trouble with my wattpad account
.....
.
.
.
.

Va: no body would have thought of it...

Ang: yeah boss....(looking down)....

Angre's POV..

I dont know why boss is doing this with riddhima bhabhi.....he is unpredictable  ....sometimes he shows love towards bhabhi nd than instantly changes...into a devil who is alwz ready to torture her indirectly.....

Ang: bhai can I ask uh something....

Van(smirking) : yeah..

Ang:  bhai...dont uh love bhabhi...why r uh doing this with her....

Va(with rage in his eyes) angre never question about my love towards her ... I loved her nd uh r very well aware of it...  ..but uh know me...I hate traitors she backstabbed me ....nd hurted me in the worst ways.......

Angre ( calmly) but bhai uh may regret ur actions afterwards..

Va: ( dangerously coming towards angre) angre uh know her acting skills she is just acting ....nd I m just playing along with her    ....  Nd coming back to uh...I hope uh r not that dumb to  support riddhima after knowing her real face...

Angre looked down nodding his head helplessly.

Vansh pov..

I loved uhh riddhima...but uh were just acting with me I accepted uh with ur past ...knowing that uh were in love with my enemy nd with wht intention uh entered vr mansion..but still I started trusting uh I thought that uh have overcome ur mission...but I was very wrong uh were just playing for ur mission ..I still remember that day whn I got to see ur real demon face.

Fb starts...

On the day siya fell from stairs..vansh saw riddhima and kabir together...he wanted to surprise her but he himself got surprised

Rid: kabir I think I m getting successful in trapping that vansh in my fake love...

Kab: I m soo proud of uhh  ....( cupping her face ) once we get rid of him we both will live together...

Rid:( hugging him) yeah I just can't wait for that day.....

Vansh was shocked he couldn't believe his..eyes....tears were brimming from his eyes but then he composed nd smirked as he had recorded their video
Nd then showed the same video to angre his most trustworthy person...after seeing the video angre was equally shocked .....

Fb ends...

Vansh closed his eyes remembering those dreadful scenes  ....

But then someone patted his shoulders...he turned around only to find aryan looking at him with pity..

Fb starts scene 1 .

Vansh: I want it at any cost.....

( unknown person was sunny ....so vansh was planning to give riddhima drugs from very long )

Sunny : are uh even serious ...

Vansh: I know sunny uh r a drug dealer....nd I'll pay uh a huge amount for giving me that ....so just plz give me...

Sunny: is it important

Vansh: yes...

Nd the 2 pair of eyes who listened to him was aryan..

Aryan :( shocked) bhai from when did uh started taking drugs.. nd with whom were uh talking .....was he sunny..... wait wht ....sunny is alive

Va: it's none of ur business ...