First I Conviction I Familia

最初に私は有罪判決

Hestia: Your folks back home? Are you they---(dead)---

-

Sage: Yea...

-

Hestia: I see...so what happened to them?

-

Sage: Everyone in my "village" were swarmed by monsters, the unlucky souls didn't last long, because it all happened too fast for us to react...we were expecting aid from our neighbors, or allies but no one came. Seeing the multitude on the Far West of Oraio...

-

He said taking a long, disturbing pause. The memory of his destroyed village became a reminder to him that "night". 

-

Hestia: You don't have to continue, Sage. Just remember you have to a new place to call "Home".

-

Sage: (unease) I guess so, Oraio can be a place where I can start a new life...but, may I ask you something important?

-

Hestia: What? 

-

Sage: (shy) Is it wrong if I follow you, goddess?

-

Hestia: Um, what? No, absolutely not.

-

Sage: I didn't intend to be rude to you, Hestia. I'm sorry, I just assumed what you said before was the truth, you don't currently have a "familia," so is it all right with you if I stay nearby?

-

Hestia: Yes, as long as you don't cause trouble.

-

-

Sage: S-seriously?

-

Hestia: (nodding) Uh-huh! a "monkey" like you would be great to have around. Once, we find the "kid" together!

-

Sage: Great! That settles it then.

-

Unveiling his hand to get her response, the goddess shook undoubtedly.