Unrelenting, Argonaut VI

容赦ない、アルゴナウタイVI

"Experience depends on the work and effort of the individual, however what he or she lacks is an unrelenting spirit."

-

Bell: Hey, Sage? Do you mind going out to buy some jasmine for us? I'm-ugh-kinda-broke.

-

Sage: Really? That fast! What've you been spending it on, Bell? M-rated Loli magazines!

-

Bell: (red) No...

-

Sage: (honest) I can see the look in your eyes, kid. You're planning to tell the rest, something important without my knowledge! Well. I ain't leaving until you explain.

-

Hestia: You're being such a sour puss, Sage! We all know you have secrets of your own, so be respectful of Bell-kun. 

-

Sage: Ok. I'll buy some stupid tea, goddess. But, once I come back. Don't expect me to...

-

Slamming the front door, on my face. I can feel the wooden imprint. 

-

Sage: (furious) I swear to the gods, Hestia. I'm gonna make you regret doing that! 

-

Stomping my feet away, I guess I should head to the markets first.

-

LILI POV

-

Gazing as the monkey man left us alone, to discuss in private. I can't believe he's our second leader. He seems more childish than Bell. And the boy's 15?

-

Lili: So, while he's gone. Tell us, Bell. What's wrong?

-

Bell: It's not really about my issue, but Sage's. Haven't you noticed---

-

Lili: Noticed what?

-

Bell: (glum) He's been sneaking out to go training! Without me!

-

Lili: So...what's the big deal? You seriously kicked him out cause of some extra work.

-

Bell: Uh, yea. I guess I did.

-

Lili: Should I go out looking for him?

-

Bell: If you want, but there's more. 

-

Lili: More? 

-

Bell: (whispers) Don't tell the goddess...but I also been training in secret.

-

Gasping to see Hestia jealous, she must've had the same feeling about Bell-sama.

-

Hestia: You were sneaking out? With who?

-

Bell: A....I....S

-

Dropping her clay plate...this ain't gonna end well.

-