Beauty VIII

「温泉」VIII

"In times of perversion, get a quick peek at the beauty in front of you."

-

SAFE ZONE (BELL POV)

-

-

We've got a lucky break, guys. It wasn't easy to reach the safe zone Although, I didn't expect the Loki Familia to be there too. I can't help but worry for Sage's well-being. Since, He hasn't returned yet.

-

Knowing that he's strong enough to take care of himself. I trust that he'll get back. Because, the dude is crazy in battle. 

-

After speaking with Finn, the pallum captain, I began learning about the safe zone, and the reason they came. 

-

-

Understanding that it carries great resources such as crystals, and so forth. I notice the creatures seem harmless. A Monster's Paradise we called it...

-

Once, I was saved from a certain friend, that I held so much respect for, Ais was kind enough to bring me and share her hospitality, soon after we rested in the tent.

-

Ais sure is a great swords-woman. But, I depict her a better friend than general.

-

Ais: Bell, is everything alright?

-

She asked him in a stoic tone, the blonde expressed zero emotion, but still cared about him.

-

Bell: (dissimulate) Oh, I'm doing all right, Ais. It's just been a long trip so far for us to reach.

-

Ais: So, it may seem.

-

Answering with a neutral perspective, I gaze to find her, solely staring at me