Chapter 4

*NOT EDITIED*

You woke up in a hospital. Your head, neck, back, legs, arms hurted like hell.

You started to get up, but someone knocked on the door.

I got up and made my way towards the door. You opened it to see your grandma right there.

Well shi-

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS, I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK YOU WANT YOUR GRAND MA TO DIE AT A YOUNG AGE?!"

You chuckled a bit.

Sorry Ma, that was reckless of me and i apologize.

~Gomen~

Your grandma sighed

"At least your alright, also I've brung some fruits for you to eat"

"Also...you know far too well that what you did..."

What are you talking abo- you tried to speak, but your grandma got to it first.

"IM TALKING ABOUT YOUR DAMN INJURY!" I KNOW DAMN WELL IT OPENED UP WHILE YOU WERE THERE. YOU WERENT SUPPOSE TO EVEN USE YOU DAMN QUIRK BECASUE YOU STILL HAVENT FULLY RECOVERED YET!"

But I didn't use my quir-

"I DONT GIVE TWO SH-"

Before your grandma could say anything else you pushed her out of the room.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FRUITES MA!"

You sat back down on the bed. It was a struggle to even stand up, but you had to make sure Ma wouldnt worry about you too much.

You then heard another knock, more like a soft one.

You tried getting up again, but to only fall back down on the bed.

"Come in" you said.

There was a silence for a while. You could hear some mumbling for a while then.

*click*

You could see a green-haired boy with freckles came in with a blondy with crimson eyes.

The blondy had then closed the door behind him.

The green-haired boy looked at you, not in disgust more in disappointment. The blond head boy looked a bit shocked when he saw how beat up you were, but only tsked and looked away.

You were pretty beat up actually. Your arms, neck, legs, and back were wrapped around with bandages. You also had that injury you had gotten before you got there while you were in America. You also had your walker right next to your bed.

Then-

"I AM DEEPLY SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO GET HURT VERY BADLY IN THAT BATTLE. ITS OUR FAULT THAT YOU GOT SO HURT IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF WE HAD FINISHED UP IN THE FIRE DEPARTMENT FASTER THE-"

The green-haired was stopped by the blond shouting at him and slapping the back of his head.

"THIS IS A DAMN HOSPITAL DEKU, STOP YELLING DUMBASS." Blondy said.

''Oww, Kacchan that hurt." The green-haired boy said.

You giggled a bit, and thats what got their attention.

"So can I know your names?" you asked.

Oh right, I haven't introduced myself, haven't I?

That's what she just said dumbass.

Oh, give the boy a break blondy.

Two tic marks formed on him. WHAT DID YOU SA- MuPh mUpH MUphhh!

The green hair boy covered his mouth and then started to introduce himself.

My name is Izuku, Izuku Midoriya its nice to meet you...

The names F/n, F/n L/n.

There was silent..
Then Midoriya started to speak.

"W-wait y-you mean t-the Y-Y/n?" Midoriya asked.

"Yep thats me" you said with a soft smile.

"Sugoi..." he said, it looked as if his eyes were sparkling with amazement.

"No wonder you were in a tight spot huh." Blondy said.

Yeah your right, my quirk wouldn't have worked against him while i still had that huge ass bolder and plus...

"The kids were in danger if i didn't do something then they would have been crushed...and...and thats the last thing i want. I held my left torso tight.

It was silent once again. An uncomfortable silence.

You then heard the blondy speak again.

"Can you stand?"

I tried standing, and i was able to do so. I then tried walking a bit but then i almost fell but regained my stance.

"Hah, so you aren't as weak," Blondy said.

Before i could snap right back at him Midoriya stepped in.

Kacchan, she just woke up, you shouldn't say things like that.

"SHUT UP DEKU DONT YOU KNOW WHAT SARCASSUM IS?" Blondy shouted.

Kacchan shush, somebody could hear you.

YOUR ONE TO TALK!

(iTs CoRoNa TimE)

*cOugH cOugH*

When you had coughed, I had got both of the boy's attention. I pointed at the water that was on the desk. My throat was dry, probably because ive been knocked out for who knows how long.

Bakugou had then snatched up the bottle of water and then placed it into my hand.
I then slowly drink the water and crush the now-empty plastic bottle in my hand.

"So...what do you have to tell me about the fire incident," You said in a stern but calm tone of voice.

"Getting straight to the point i see." Bakugou had scoffed and started to explain further into detail.

Listen well, i don't feel like repeating myself.

Kaccha-

"There were two attacks may be more but at the moment we don't know for sure," Bakugou started to explain.

"At the moment me and Deku were on break. Deku and me saw the fire coming from the fire department so we came running there and ended up meeting each other there while we were at it. Once we arrived there was another fire that had started somewhere else.

The fire that-

I got caught up with.

Bakugou had looked at me then sighed and continued to explain.

I wanted to head for the fire in the other direction, but there were a lot of people stuck in the building at the time. 

I see...

Well...have you ever thought that...there might be...a traitor..among you?" You asked still, with your head low.

HoPe YoU hAvE eNjOyEd MaH tRaSh sO sEe YoU nExt TiMEee