Chap 5

"Theres no way that there could be..." Midoriya had said while looking down with a suprised but confused look.

R-right K-kacchan?

Shes right, theres a possobility that somebody is an imposter...

B-but who?

I dont...know..." Bakugou said.

Do you guys mind if i can have all the names that work in the fire department AND the area i was at." I asked.

W-wait you need to re- " Midoriya triedto say, but getting cut off.

Sure, ill give it to you by tomorrow, cmon Deku." Bakugou said leaving out the door.

W-wait Kacchan

*CliCk*

Midoriya had then came back in with a huge bear and a few flowers and placed it next to me. There were also chocolates too.

Woah, are those for me?

Yep! Kacchan wanted to get you some things. He may act a bit...you know, but he's a very good person! He bought you the bear and flours while I bought the chocol-

"DEKU HURRY THE HELL UP BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" I could hear the blond say from the hallway i assume.

COMING KACCHAN!

"I hope you enjoy our gifts bye-bye now.'' He said while closing the door.

I smelt the flours and placed the bear right next to me.

Its time for your pills Ms. L/N

Alright...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Bakugou PoV

Kacchan she seems very strong, how come ive never heard of her?" Deku said.

Tsk...she did work in America after all maybe thats why.

We took a left going towards a coffee shop.

Woah...she must be strong." Deku mumbled.

"OF COURSE SHE IS!" I yelled before going inside of the coffee shop.

I brought up two fingers signaling the waiters to take us to a table of two.

She brought up a finger basically saying "one moment." While i just placed an ok sign and looked at Deku mumbling something.

Butreallyanimposterthatsimpossiblenobodyinaregroupwoulddothatwhatwouldbethepointindoingsoalsotheywouldhaveliedtouseforyearsiwonderwhyitjustisntaddingupmaybetheywereforcedoritmusthavejustbeen-

I smacked the back of his head because he was drawing attention to himself.

Ow Kacchan..." Deku said while i just glared at him to shut up.

We got to our seats and sat there waiting for a waitress.

Minutes had past as I was losing my patiences little by little.

There customer service is fucking terrible," i said obviously annoyed as a sweat dropped from Deku.

"Sorry for the wait, do the both of you know what to order?" She had asked as i glared at her only gaining a light kick from Deku.

I immediately turned my attention to him before he gave his order as i finally gave mine afterwords.