TRUE LOVE SWEEET LIES (TLSL)

TRUE LOVE SWEET LIES
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (April 02, 2021)

Warning!
1. The Author is busy, the reason why I can't update the story regularly.
2. I'm not good, I'm not also bad, just average.
3. For update purposes, I have a page named "KYSSIA MAE TAGALOG-INSPIRIT MAE LKIM" you can follow me there, expect me to be always active and response to your concerns.
4. The author is slightly brat cat. MEOW!
5. I'm not perfect, I can commit mistakes, so please understand me at times, especially the grammatical errors and spelling or whatsoever that finds you a little bit weird about the phase and sentence structures.

I want you to meet my second piece that has a genre of pure teen-romance to mature when reaching Complex stage. A piece that took me to challenge different genre.

I won't force you to read my story. It's your own will, whether to read it or not. Like it or not. It depends on you. but, still wishing and hoping that you'll read it and at the same time, like it.

This is a work of fiction. All the names, places, scenes and situation are all made and are product by the author's imagination. If ever you'll encounter the same situation in the story, always remember that it is all coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. DON'T YOU DARE SNATCH AND COPY THE WORKS THAT ARE NOT ORIGINATED BY YOU.

---

WRITTEN BY: KYSSIA MAE TAGALOG A.K.A (inspirit_keisha14)