Part 4

~ MICHAEL'S POV ~

We were currently waiting in the hotel lobby for Reagan to come down. It was time for us to go home after how well they did. They were able to get to the finals and win the whole thing. Obviously, I couldn't be happier for Reagan.

"Finally, you're here." Calum said, breaking me out of my thoughts. I turned and saw Reagan coming from the elevator with Julia.

"I told you guys that you didn't have to wait for me." Reagan said.

"Yeah but we wanted too." Ashton said.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you guys." Reagan said.

We walked out of the hotel and went with Reagan and Julia to the bus.

"Did you have fun?" Reagan asked.

"Yeah. A lot actually." I answered.

"That's good to hear" Reagan said, as we reached the bus.

"See you back at home sis." Luke said, hugging Reagan quickly.

"See you soon guys." Reagan waved as she got on the bus.

We got back to our bus and I flopped on the couch in front of the tv.

"You could've been a little less obvious, mate." A voice said, making me snap my head over to see Ashton leaning against the doorway.

"W-what?" I was so confused about what Ashton was talking about.

"About your crush on Reagan."

"I don't think that I was that obvious." I told him.

"Mate, everyone could tell. You're just lucky that Luke was completely oblivious."

I closed my eyes and sighed, annoyed with how obvious I was. Once I opened my eyes, Ash was sitting next to me.

"You gotta tell her how you feel, mate."

"I can't do that. Do you know how embarrassed I'd be if I told her how I felt about her and she doesn't feel the same way?" I asked.

"I know but it's probably going to be better then letting it eat you up inside. And plus you don't actually know that Reagan doesn't feel the same way. She might like you too." Ash reasoned.

"That's true." I agreed. Ash was making some great points. I don't actually know if Reagan feels the same or not. And by not telling Reagan, it has been eating me up on the inside.

"So you're going to tell her?" Ash questioned.

"Yeah, I will. Soon." I said.

~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Hey guys. I'm back. For the 2nd time today. I feel bad for not posting for 2 weeks so I'm posting another part. I'm probably going to the next part too. But we'll see. See you in the next part though everyone. Love you <3